1. hi everyone!can you tell me how many times did U2 play the song "so cruel",and where did so?waiting for answears
  2. August 22, 1992: Foxboro, MA @ Foxboro Stadium
    September 09, 1992: Detroit, MI @ Pontiac Silverdome
    September 15, 1992: Chicago, IL @ World Music Ampitheater
  3. And snippeted here:

1992-05-22 - Milan, Italy - Forum Di Assago
  4. Originally posted by dogpoleAnd snippeted here:

1992-05-22 - Milan, Italy - Forum Di Assago

thanks dogpole!!! sad they didn´t play more often such a great song!!!! see you
  5. Originally posted by nunomoreira1[..]

thanks dogpole!!! sad they didn´t play more often such a great song!!!! see you

If I don't mistake, it's our webmaster's song-with-favourite-lyrics.
  6. As said here, it was played 3 times, but only ONE recording is available, and it's only the first half of the song, and performed solely by Bono.

By the way, the performances of Pontiac 09-09 and Chicago 09-15 are NOT 100% accurate...
    Their presence on the setlists archive is referred to a vague chronique of some fans who "think" that they "remember" hearing the song...

It's clear that the band didn't like So Cruel (as happened with Like A Song, for example), so they dropped out of the set. Shame!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongAs said here, it was played 3 times, but only ONE recording is available, and it's only the first half of the song, and performed solely by Bono.

By the way, the performances of Pontiac 09-09 and Chicago 09-15 are NOT 100% accurate...
    Their presence on the setlists archive is referred to a vague chronique of some fans who "think" that they "remember" hearing the song...

It's clear that the band didn't like So Cruel (as happened with Like A Song, for example), so they dropped out of the set. Shame!

great at that Milan show. the crowd know every word of So Cruel better than Bono. best crowd of any boot that I have
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongAs said here, it was played 3 times, but only ONE recording is available, and it's only the first half of the song, and performed solely by Bono.

Besides Milano - 1992-05-22 - [Wild Horses], there is 1992-08-22 Foxboro, so we got at least TWO recordings.

cu
    hodel_05
  9. thanks everyone who answeared the question!!!! enjoy U2´s music!!!
  10. Originally posted by germcevoygreat at that Milan show. the crowd know every word of So Cruel better than Bono. best crowd of any boot that I have
    ...Indeed one of best bootlegs ever...
    Originally posted by hodel_05Besides Milano - 1992-05-22 - [Wild Horses], there is 1992-08-22 Foxboro, so we got at least TWO recordings.
    Well, ONE recording if we consider Milano's one as it is, a snippet...
  11. Originally posted by LikeASongAs said here, it was played 3 times, but only ONE recording is available, and it's only the first half of the song, and performed solely by Bono.

Well, I was at both the Chicago show and the Pontiac show and I can tell you with 100% accuracy that it was played at both. Bono sang the entire song at the Pontiac show, not just the first verse and chorus.