1. can i say "welcome" if i'm still new to the site myself?

Anyways....welcome. This site is great.
  2. Welcome to the site mate. Its the coolest u2 site around, with the friendliest bunch of people you could ever wish to meet.
    Hope to see you around in the forums.

3. Welcome Hope you have a good time here!
  4. HI redrocksu2 and welcome to us all !!!!
    hope you enjoy the site as much as we do !!!!!

see you emiel ......
  5. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Many countries are presented here: Ireland, Holland, England, Germany, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Argentina, Brasil, Denmark, New Zealand, Australia, Kazakstan, Russia, France, USA, Canada, Sweden, Italy and some more..

This is the globalization baby!!
  6. hi redrocksu2!!!!!

let me say a big and warm WELCOME to you mate!!! you'll love it here! no doubt about that! great people...who are also great friends.....and of course, great u2 lovers!!! believe me, this IS home!!!

byebye!!!!
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

This is the globalization baby!!

that's for sure!!! U2 has a worldwide power! there's no escape from it!!!! it's amazing how music can unity so much people....
  8. Originally posted by RedRocksU2Here?...or Interference?

I think it was Interference. I'll take a look and tell you.
  9. Nice to know new people....

You can be leaving Interference, fellow... U2Start hooks you at the moment! Look at me... 1400 posts in 7 months...

WELCOME!!!!
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

I think it was Interference. I'll take a look and tell you.

Yeah I remember you!

btw, thanks guys!
  11. Originally posted by snitch[..]

that's for sure!!! U2 has a worldwide power! there's no escape from it!!!! it's amazing how music can unity so much people....

12. Originally posted by snitch[..]

Nicely said! I can find no words!