1. Ultraviolet
    So Cruel
    Out of Control
    In a Little While
    MLK
    Mothers of the Disappeared
  2. Jesus Christ (although I doubt it will actually happen)

Alex
  3. A Sort of Homecoming
    Electrical Storm
    So Cruel
    When I Look At The World
  4. they havnt played 'Kite' on the Vertigo Tour. that was a classic.
    'The Ground Beneath Her Feet'
    'Bad' hasnt been played on the latest tour either. I suspect Bono's vocal range can't reach those high notes in the chorus anymore.
    '11 O'Clock Tick Tock'
    'Love Is Blindness'
    'October'
  5. Originally posted by SalvationTambourinethey havnt played 'Kite' on the Vertigo Tour. that was a classic.
    'Bad' hasnt been played on the latest tour either. I suspect Bono's vocal range can't reach those high notes in the chorus anymore.
    '11 O'Clock Tick Tock'
    'Love Is Blindness'
    'October'

Kite was played during the last leg of the Vertigo Tour. They played the best version of the song ever in Melbourne. Bad is also played during the Vertigo Tour, check out the amzing version from Chicago, not the dvd of course
    About the other songs I fully agree, these are among my favourites too.
  6. Originally posted by SalvationTambourinethey havnt played 'Kite' on the Vertigo Tour. that was a classic.
    '11 O'Clock Tick Tock'
    'Love Is Blindness'
    'October'

They played Kite 8 times (on the 5th leg), Bad 28 times, Love is Blindness 1 time (2006-03-01, Buenos Aires, but there's no bootleg available for this show ), and they played 11 O'Clock Tick Tock 7 times on the Elevation Tour and 2 times on the ATCYLB Promo tour so you still can hope for these
  7. October definitely. Beautiful imagery with Bono's lyrics and Edge proves yet again that he is a musician, not just a guitarist. But now that Bono is learning the piano, maybe we can expect it...?
  8. Four songs NEVER played:

Acrobat
    Red Hill Mining Town
    Like a Song...
    Drowning Man

What a crying shame.
  9. They never played Grace altough it's not a great song like where the streets have no name but I think that Grace deserved to be played at least once live
  10. Originally posted by pappyFour songs NEVER played:

Acrobat
    Red Hill Mining Town
    Like a Song...
    Drowning Man

What a crying shame.

Like A Song... was played in Dundee, Scotland, February 26th 1983, Acrobat was played during the Outside Broadcast rehearsals in Hershey, PA if you wanna count this.
    Drowning man was snippeted several times but I agree that this doesn't count as played.
  11. Originally posted by pappyFour songs NEVER played:

Acrobat
    Red Hill Mining Town
    Like a Song...
    Drowning Man

What a crying shame.

I'd LOVE to hear a live-version of Red Hill Mining Town

12. I'd LOVE to hear a live-version of Red Hill Mining Town

Me too. Top 5 U2 song for me. If Bono's voice cudn't do it in 87 how's he gonna sing it now though. Unfortunate