1. What's up guys!!

I agree with Remy, this track is one of the most amazing arrangements, but Bono sounds tired or smoked out...something..
    It's still one of my fav. tunes.

You can find this track in several of the fruitlegs..

2. Topic can remain open, link had to be removed though. But as noted above, you can get this track at a fruitleg too.
  3. Haha, I just downloaded it seconds before you removed it..
  4. good man yourself. I can e-mail it too people for conveniance if thats ok?
  5. Originally posted by RemyIt's Bono with the Craig Armstrong orchestra. Too bad his voice was horrible during that recording.

No way! I LOVE his voice in this song. It has that stayed up-late night feel and very achey rasp to it which is perfect for this song. Especially at the end.

edit: wait just to be clear, I'm talking about the Craig Armstrong Mix unless this is a different version...?
  6. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

No way! I LOVE his voice in this song. It has that stayed up-late night feel and very achey rasp to it which is perfect for this song. Especially at the end.

edit: wait just to be clear, I'm talking about the Craig Armstrong Mix unless this is a different version...?

/agreed

Just like "In A Little While" - studio version...tired voice gives special feel to the song...
  7. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

your correct