1. Originally posted by BelgianBonoBut especially i'm very thankful to a lot people
    First and for all ofcourse i'd like to thank Remy for making and keeping this wonderful site !! Thanks a lot
    And further i thank all the people who gave me such a warm welcome and who were (and ARE !) very friendly and nice to talk with, like Macphistfly, LikeASong, Mirrorballboy, AidanFormigoni, Robbie07, MWSAH, sadb7788, u2met86, drewhiggins, djilewis, Yogi, Angel_or_devil....
    I know it's risky to make a list of names so i'm sorry if i missed some names !

GREEEEAAAAT!!!
    I'm pleased to be in your thanks-list!
    Good achievement, friend. I hope I will get there soon...

Originally posted by BelgianBonoNow it's time for a (small party)

It was a hot but wet day in June
    When i've reached that 500 after 119 moons
    The school was closing her huge gates
    On internet i saw the new name,
    Of an angel
    U2start like a warm cosy pub
    I like the sound of this friendly club
    Angel

Soul love
    Well this site won't let me go
    From today on
    I'm an Angel Of Harlem

Oh, what a great and funny adaptation!

2. congratulations! i too am honored to be included in that list.

all the best on your path to Mofo-hood and God-Part-II-dom.
  3. Congrats to everybody!!
  4. Originally posted by NoamTGCongrats to everybody!!

Thanks NoamTG, I got to Angel last night!

You're rapidly heading to Sweetest Thing!!

5. 500 Posts

Angel Of Belgium!
    Big congrats to you mate. Your a credit to this site, and its always fun to talk to you here.
    See ya pal.

6. Congratulations man, great words !!
  7. Thanks to all of you !!
    I hope you all, just as me, never leave this forum
  8. I don't want to be seen as hijacking BelgianBono's thread, but I just wanted to say a few thank yous too in celebration of also reaching Angel of Harlem last night. Opening another Angel thread seemed a little pointless!

But big thanks to Remy (especially), germcevoy, Macphistfly, LikeaSong, Mirrorballboy, AidanFormigoni, robbie07, MWSAH, sadb7788, u2met86, drewhiggins, NoamTG, Yogi, emiel, Angel_or_Devil, nunomoreira1, rmann83, Genaro92U2, tui, yeah, feffut, AnStratDubh1979, PonchoVilla and the many others who make this a really friendly site and a pleasure to visit and post in each day.

I started off slow here, not sure of the reaction having been burned in other forums before but recently it's been an absolute joy to get really involved. Those of us involved in the Saturday night Word Association Game will never forget it I'm sure (and it's largely responsible for a number of my posts!!). Most of you have answered queries or problems at some stage and we've all engaged in lively debate at some point too.

I hope we can keep this going and growing for many more years; then we can be like the founding fathers!

Thanks for making an old guy feel so welcome

Here's to us all
  9. Also congrats to you!
  10. Originally posted by djrlewisI don't want to be seen as hijacking BelgianBono's thread, but I just wanted to say a few thank yous too in celebration of also reaching Angel of Harlem last night. Opening another Angel thread seemed a little pointless!

But big thanks to Remy (especially), germcevoy, Macphistfly, LikeaSong, Mirrorballboy, AidanFormigoni, robbie07, MWSAH, sadb7788, u2met86, drewhiggins, NoamTG, Yogi, emiel, Angel_or_Devil, nunomoreira1, rmann83, Genaro92U2, tui, yeah, feffut, AnStratDubh1979, PonchoVilla and the many others who make this a really friendly site and a pleasure to visit and post in each day.

I started off slow here, not sure of the reaction having been burned in other forums before but recently it's been an absolute joy to get really involved. Those of us involved in the Saturday night Word Association Game will never forget it I'm sure (and it's largely responsible for a number of my posts!!). Most of you have answered queries or problems at some stage and we've all engaged in lively debate at some point too.

I hope we can keep this going and growing for many more years; then we can be like the founding fathers!

Thanks for making an old guy feel so welcome

Here's to us all

Also congratulations to you lad!! Great to see you reached 'the next level'.
  11. wow so many angels now!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations to all!!! you guys are all awesome and make going online fun c ya guys
  12. congrats my friend!!!! you deserved it!!!

just loved your introdution text!!! you made some great and inspired changes to the original!!!

let the party begin.......or continue!

bye!!!!