1. cant find my `bad` live version from america when bono sings..`come on down this is my last night in this town come on down`....towards the end what snippit is come on down???....cheers....
  2. thought so..cheers...
  3. while your here Remy : do you know the running order of the ZooTV special recorded at Houston 1992-10-14? I got it from another source and the order looks all over the place. Do the songs run in the same order as they do in the show?
  4. ahh found another one...15-041985..east rutherford...15 minutes of brilliant `bad`
  5. Originally posted by halfabridgeahh found another one...15-041985..east rutherford...15 minutes of brilliant `bad`
    Indeed it is 18mins long, and it is the longest Bad ever on the U2's history. Also their longest song ever performed, I think...
    Originally posted by germcevoywhile your here Remy : do you know the running order of the ZooTV special recorded at Houston 1992-10-14? I got it from another source and the order looks all over the place. Do the songs run in the same order as they do in the show?
    Well, you've downloaded the Outside Broadcast Special, haven't you?
    It was a radio broadcast with some advertising between the songs etc, and the songs were evidently mixed up.
    It is NOT the original running order of the concert, but it is the running of the broadcast, so leave it as it is...
  6. I downloaded it from another source you see so I wasnt too sure. Thanks
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyI downloaded it from another source you see so I wasnt too sure. Thanks
    Welcome, mate...

You can question me until my keyboard crashes... Even then, I would go to another PC to answer you!
  8. Top top bloke. any progress on that New Year's Eve show?
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyTop top bloke. any progress on that New Year's Eve show?
    I've just re-formated or -whatever it is said- my PC, so RapidShare works fine for me... I'll upload it in the next two hours.
  10. diamond . You should put your bootleg on the site rather than the seperate snippet version
  11. what software do you use Like A Song because i've quite a few songs and snippets i'd like to merge. Like the start of Streets from 2001-10-25 is at the end of Bad and not at the start of Streets where it should be. Would love to remedy this