1. Hi friend!!
    How are you??

well..I know that you are very happy and that's an amazing thing!!
    Congratulations to you my friend!!You finished an important stage of your life and now you finally will have your vacations!!You deserve it sadb7788!!!I'm very happy for you and It's great to see you back here!!
    I read your e-mail few minutes ago and I loved it!!Thank you very much!!I'll answer it tomorrow because I'm very tired and I'm going to sleep now

Take care of yourself and the most important thing:Enjoy your holliday!!!

Greetings from Brazil!!
    Always a pleasure to talk with you my friend!!!

See you!!
    Abbracci!!!
  2. Originally posted by roxriosCongratulations!!!
    Finishing your schooling is a huge accomplishment!!!
    Enjoy your much deserved time off!!

Originally posted by NoamTGHave fun mate!! well done on the U2BYU2!

Originally posted by thebonodrumshey man congratulations!!! i just graduated high school...great job man...

Originally posted by Genaro92U2WOW!!!!!!! YOUR DONE!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS THATS INCREDIBLE THAT YOUR ACTUALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL!
    enjoy U2byU2 its a great read which drags u in constantly

Thank you very much!!! I'm glad of your partecipation! You are celebrating me and my achievement in a very nice way. THANK YOU FRIENDS!

3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniHi friend!!
    How are you??

well..I know that you are very happy and that's an amazing thing!!
    Congratulations to you my friend!!You finished an important stage of your life and now you finally will have your vacations!!You deserve it sadb7788!!!I'm very happy for you and It's great to see you back here!!
    I read your e-mail few minutes ago and I loved it!!Thank you very much!!I'll answer it tomorrow because I'm very tired and I'm going to sleep now

Take care of yourself and the most important thing:Enjoy your holliday!!!

Greetings from Brazil!!
    Always a pleasure to talk with you my friend!!!

See you!!
    Abbracci!!!

Hi Aidan!
    I'M FIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!
    Thank you a lot for being always present, even if only "virtually". But what matters is the intention, and your intention is to a friend of mine, I so can't not be happy for your presence! Thanks of all!
    I'm pleased you loved my e-mail. Maybe a part of the love I really used in writing it has been sent together with it. Such a nice enclosure, isn't it?

Abraços from Italy!
  4. sadb7788,

Sorry I'm a little late to the party here but CONGRATULATIONS on finishing your exams and school.

Enjoy your holidays, I'm really envious as I only get a week off this summer!

See you around the forum!!
  5. Originally posted by djrlewissadb7788,

Sorry I'm a little late to the party here but CONGRATULATIONS on finishing your exams and school.

Enjoy your holidays, I'm really envious as I only get a week off this summer!

See you around the forum!!

Hi friend! Don't worry for the late.
    THANKS A LOT!!!

I hope you will enjoy whatever you will get. And remember that to be on U2START means to be at an endless party, so I hope you won't suffer your lack of vacation.

6. Congratulations!!!!
    Thats quite an achivement finished the schooling.. woah! im just so jealous i still have 6 months left till my exams.. then my schooling is finishes! ill be having the same party as you ...
    Hope you have an awesome time holidaying and best of luck out there!

And enjoy U2BYU2.. Its the best read
  7. Originally posted by tuiCongratulations!!!!
    Thats quite an achivement finished the schooling.. woah! im just so jealous i still have 6 months left till my exams.. then my schooling is finishes! ill be having the same party as you ...
    Hope you have an awesome time holidaying and best of luck out there!

And enjoy U2BYU2.. Its the best read

Thanks a lot, tui!!!
    Good luck for your last 6 months and enjoy them, 'cause you will always remember them with a smile on your face.

Have a good time!