1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I maintain that Dark Side is the best album ever made, front to back. It's a work of art. Sure it might not be someone's favourite album, maybe not even favourite PF album, but I still say it's the greatest album ever made.
    For me is Animals their best, but DSOTM was the one (with The Walm and Meddle) what made me fan...
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I maintain that Dark Side is the best album ever made, front to back. It's a work of art. Sure it might not be someone's favourite album, maybe not even favourite PF album, but I still say it's the greatest album ever made.
    It is indeed a masterpiece

3. He agrees to disagree:

4. because he defends the stone throwers against missile launchers ?
  5. Since when criticism of the Israeli government is a mark of anti-semitism? Then many of my Israeli Jewish friends, who strongly oppose the current PM and his actions, are anti-semitic!
  6. Originally posted by JuJuman:Since when criticism of the Israeli government is a mark of anti-semitism? Then many of my Israeli Jewish friends, who strongly oppose the current PM and his actions, are anti-semitic!
    This!
  7. Roger Waters the best !
  8. It's sad when band members die and PF music is no longer made.

It's the passing of time, but I can't help but feel such a melancholy for the past.

Listening to Dark Side for the first time. Seeing the band play in stadiums - such exciting times.

We are still lucky to have Dave and Rog - as I know 'em - but it feels like history already.

I guess we're all going to feel this way about U2 sooner or later.