1. Now I can post here in the '500 Hall of Fame'.

242 days ago (2006-11-02) and 97 bootlegs later I have reached 500 posts.

However it seems to show this: The bootleg collection of drewhiggins exists of 27 bootlegs and has downloaded 97 bootlegs from U2start since October 23, 2006. How can I download bootlegs a month earlier than I joined?

Thanks to the following people: AidanFormigoni, Asso, MirrorballBoy, ZooTV4All, U2Met86, Germacevoy, sadb7768, MSWAH, tui, TheChicken, RedRocksU2, Robbie07, Macphistfly, djrLewis, nunomoreira1, Marty, Sateily, coulborne25, rmann83, NoamTG, LikeASong, BelgianBono, snitch, pappy, Spooner, Benky, Angel_Or_Devil, feffut, Yogi, jdoyle84, theedge123, an07, stefano1973, yeah, adamlosthisspoons, AAV711...in fact the 6983 members here. I reckon I forgot someone important but you all know who you are.

But a special thanks to Remy for bringing together all of the different cultures, getting u2start off the ground and pretty much just making the coolest site ever.

Thanks everyone!!!

=====================================================================================

Oh can't you see what u2start has done
    Oh can't you see
    Oh can't you see what u2start has done
    What it's doing to me?
  2. Thanks mate!

2000 for me since today
  3. WOW! congrats to everyone, everyone, e v e r y o n e EVERYONE... and so on

Keep up the good work!
  4. Congratulation!!! Good achievement, which I myself am going to reach soon...

Anyway you mistake my nickname:
    Originally posted by drewhiggins[...]Thanks to the following people: AidanFormigoni, Asso, MirrorballBoy, ZooTV4All, U2Met86, Germacevoy, sadb7768, MSWAH, tui, TheChicken, RedRocksU2, Robbie07, Macphistfly, djrLewis,[...]

OK, it's not a great mistake and it made me laugh, so don't worry! Moreover they are a lot of names. The difficulty was to NOT mistake!

Congrats again, friend!

5. And also:

Zooropa431, corianderstem, zoostation, Coen, reg, OneDayFly, sopadetiburon, ciampolino, stefano1973, onebloodonelife, gibbo1968, LivinOnTheEdge, tuwie, fandangamo, rick1, anuare82, hype, UltraVelvet, dogpole, u2scarlet, xplsv, dodo, agus_unforgettable, tomtom70, vox4life, aceman, FrankCostanza, hashis, Dougiel, Blue_Room, ONZOOSTATION, saschahenn, sapphire, jpnewell2001, lloydius57, Asso, craigw, pau1974, Vonzipper76, ucincat, thefly07, pimpfi, gimp2u23, cologne_fly, mirre, zooropa56, topio1, bebert, spooner, chasmoid, dangit823, cooper2003, stardance, ivovertigo, oct_31st, TommyNJ36, calsonz, spiral_staircase, gmc, hawkmoon269, tigertrav, sanick, jonson, bono17, xyz, debb22, Vincent_Vega, liveitup2dmx, stevedu, martha, edgethehack, anstratdubh1979, Seanbry, damaja, U2ROK, Kolorido, sam_jensch, salamantha, mlpangelina, Alex, winkytiel, Madruga, Jander, bonobond007, dirtyday, PedroRocha, Jezz, maartenu2, Seve77, macho, ThomasMcTiernan, marcel, RubbeRNL, Vertigoman, danalizee, popeyefrommars, axelbono73, marcosfo, aparofan

Coen, reg, sopadetiburon, gibbo1968, LivinOnTheEdge, jeffrey, andreacmacedo, Copa83, djrlewis, dogpole, Tom982, rccstl, xplsv, dodo, U2one, tomtom70, aceman, swimmyfish88, Blue_Room, topio1, ONZOOSTATION, Asso, andrew07, gaelicstorm22, dxaqua, rmbreis, craigw, pau1974, LikeASong, IwillFOLLOW, rick14, Vonzipper76, ucincat, jdare, thefly07, rkuhi12, emiel, coolian2, cityofblindinglights2002, pimpfi, cologne_fly, pearljam77, bebert, Pizzmen, piston_hurricane, zooropa56, chasmoid, redondolo, dangit823, josh9799, supersor49, cooper2003, YannSIC, ivovertigo, oct_31st, calsonz, yano, spiral_staircase, Nothing, garcia_m_antonio, mark7228, hawkmoon269, bonoman, paolom3, sanick, alfmlc, gedgar1071, jonson, bono17, biddle, debb22, BoredTerry, Vincent_Vega, stardance, stevedu, stattic6, Patrick, zoodom, edgethehack, flyingkite, Seanbry, U2ROK, U218singles, MacPhisto007, vincpof, Kolorido, denise_renee, sam_jensch, salamantha, mlpangelina, sherry2610, Madruga, hocyouthguy, roxrios, Zicke, kewell, teaparty, dirtyday, bonobond007, itookashi, sucharz, TheCowboy, leebedy71, PedroRocha, degasvox,, Seve77, BonoIsMyMuse, Grace86, toulafar, rplepr, damian0044, Iron_Head_Heinz, Sabine, macho, cct41, Sickjunk, marcel, lucasbono, pugala, zanderkate, Bonomanmx, bumtrza, edgybaby, patje, Bono_U2, danalizee, nonpolish, gilberto, richirocko, Angel_or_Devil, tiger081, spoupart, tleaves, axelbono73, jacl, ArtVandelay, marcosfo, stanley, nskrhp, aparofan, patrykbono20, tuwie

I can't thank everyone. Anyone I've forgotten tell me, some of you might get thanked twice.

6. A huge work to write all those names! I wouldn't have been able to.
    Great, Drew!

7. Congratulationsss!! Wow that's a great list
  8. Congratulations there
    A lot of people are reaching the cape of 500 nowadays and that's definately great news !!
    + That long list you typed deserves an extra compliment

AND ofcourse Remy, still on top ofcourse and going for God Part II
    Congrats Remy and please keep doing all the things you're doing for U2start
  9. Originally posted by sadb7788
    A huge work to write all those names! I wouldn't have been able to.
    Great, Drew!

10. nice work man! i recently reached 100, that's something.
    see ya!
  11. Originally posted by drewhigginsNow I can post here in the '500 Hall of Fame'.

242 days ago (2006-11-02) and 97 bootlegs later I have reached 500 post.

Thanks to the.............

But a special thanks to Remy for bringing together all of the different cultures, getting u2start off the ground and pretty much just making the coolest site ever.

Thanks everyone!!!

=====================================================================================

Congratulations!!!........ .........till the next 500.......
    ............. ..............
  12. Congratulatiooooooooooooooooooooooooons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!