1. Does anybody know if the beautiful and sexy belly dancer who was dancing during Mysterious Ways on the stage in Zoo TV Tour was Edge's wife or girlfriend?
  2. it's his wife morliegh stienberg or morleigh evans now i suppose !!!
  3. Don't know if they already had a relationship back then but Morleigh Steinberg indeed was the bellydancer from the Outside Broadcast leg on.
  4. Originally posted by gerryhickeyit's his wife morliegh stienberg or morleigh evans now i suppose !!!

thanx man!
    topic's closed!!!
  5. Originally posted by yeahDon't know if they already had a relationship back then but Morleigh Steinberg indeed was the bellydancer from the Outside Broadcast leg on.

Originally posted by mario_coolthanx man!
    topic's closed!!!

I can add a piece of information : if I don't mistake, the relationship between them started right during the Zoo Tv Tour. We can say THANKS to the Zoo TV Tour...
  6. Originally posted by gerryhickeyit's his wife morliegh stienberg or morleigh evans now i suppose !!!

Are you sure ? I heard that it was also possible that it was Ali, Bono's wife OR a professional belly-dancer OR Edge's wife but that it wasn't sure who it was...
  7. they did have a professional before Morliegh
  8. Originally posted by germcevoythey did have a professional before Morliegh
    Right. Aproximately on the half of the Outside Broadcast leg (I'm not sure) they changed the "old" dancer for the Edge's wife-to-be...
  9. yup I knew it was in and around the Outside Broadcast they swapped
  10. Okey Thanks for the info germcevoy & LikeASong
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Right. Aproximately on the half of the Outside Broadcast leg (I'm not sure) they changed the "old" dancer for the Edge's wife-to-be...

From the rehearsal show in Hershey on Morleigh was hired
  12. They meet her a at California Joshua Tree show (i don't remember which one), it is written in U2 by U2