1. Originally posted by germcevoyyou have to give Slane some credit

Yep, when you skip the" All that you can't leave behind" tracks it's pretty good.
  2. Originally posted by yeahYep, when you skip the" All that you can't leave behind" tracks it's pretty good.
    So you are a [Spanish-known-as-a] TROLL... The people who doesn't like 1998>2007...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]So you are a [Spanish-known-as-a] TROLL... The people who doesn't like 1998>2007...

Let's see, I like: In a little while, When I look at the world, Electrical Storm, Yahweh, Native Son.
    Grace is pretty decent...
    Yep, I guess I'm a TROLL. But that's something for another topic...
  4. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Yep, when you skip the" All that you can't leave behind" tracks it's pretty good.

C'mon. What was wrong with Elevation, Beautiful Day, Stuck In A Moment and Kite from Slane?
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

C'mon. What was wrong with Elevation, Beautiful Day, Stuck In A Moment and Kite from Slane?

They're bad songs imho (weak lyrics and/or boring music). It's as simple as that.
  6. Good performances of Bad songs?
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyGood performances of Bad songs?

Impossible.
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Exactly, only U23D will come out, nothing more. Don't you think 3 is enough?

3 is enough but milan is short, U23D isn't available on dvd (or can we watch it with 3Dglasses)
    so i loved a dvd of the 5th leg....

9. Originally posted by yeah[..]

They're bad songs imho (weak lyrics and/or boring music). It's as simple as that.

Come on. Beutiful Day and Kite are two awesome songs. But I respect your opinion.
  10. Just for the records: All that you can't leave behind and How to dismantle an atomic bomb are decent albums. Better than anything most bands will ever do. But for U2 standards they're weak.

Okay... Stuck, Kite and All Because Of You are really crap
  11. Originally posted by yeahJust for the records: All that you can't leave behind and How to dismantle an atomic bomb are decent albums. Better than anything most bands will ever do. But for U2 standards they're weak.

Okay... Stuck, Kite and All Because Of You are really crap

Now I can agree But for me it's a bit different. HTDAAB and ATYCLB where the first U2-albums i had. So they're a bit memorable for me. They made me a fan. For you it is different
  12. how can you say that kite is crap!!
    if i have to rate that song it's 5 *

but just lik mirrorballboy sad: "I respect your opinion''