1. i just downloaded the soundboard boot from the Vertigo tour and not all of the songs are soundboard... what's the go there??? is it possible to get the audience songs on soundboard??
  2. There is no soundboard recording of Twickers. Just a nearly complete Broadcast of the show of June 18th.
  3. Well, the show if June 18th is actually the show on Twickenham stadium, London...

Not all the songs are SBD, right, but not all the concert was broadcasted, only 19/24 songs I think, because the copyrights of the snippets etc.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASongWell, the show if June 18th is actually the show on Twickenham stadium, London...

Not all the songs are SBD, right, but not all the concert was broadcasted, only 19/24 songs I think, because the copyrights of the snippets etc.

1st: Of course June 18th is Twickers. I only mentioned the date because there were 2 shows.
    2nd: There is NOT a single SBD song from that show circulating.
  5. Originally posted by yeah1st: Of course June 18th is Twickers. I only mentioned the date because there were 2 shows.
    Ok then...
    Originally posted by yeah2nd: There is NOT a single SBD song from that show circulating.
    What? i don't understand you completely. There is NOT a single soundboard song?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]What? i don't understand you completely. There is NOT a single soundboard song?

Yep, the tracks you mean are from the Broadcast I mentioned in my first post.
    There's a difference between Soundboard recordings and recordings from a broadcast.
  7. Originally posted by yeahYep, the tracks you mean are from the Broadcast I mentioned in my first post.
    There's a difference between Soundboard recordings and recordings from a broadcast.
    I know there's a difference, but we all refer to SBD and Broadcast on the same way, as a "proffesional" (if you know what I mean, "not audience") recording...
  8. Why mixing it up? Sources should be kept clear.
  9. Only three songs are audience recording, the rest isn't.

Only Electric Co, NYD & Beautiful Day weren't broadcasted.
  10. Originally posted by yeahWhy mixing it up? Sources should be kept clear.
    Well, there are people who really don't care about the sources, the lineage (even lossy/lossless kind). In fact the most of the people don't care.

So why mixing their minds up?
    Most of the people even don't know when something is a audience/soundboard recording...
    Lets keep it easy for them...
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, there are people who really don't care about the sources, the lineage (even lossy/lossless kind). In fact the most of the people don't care.

Yep, but that changes more and more. HD's get bigger and cheaper, broadband becomes a standard and people realize that they missed something.

Originally posted by LikeASong
    So why mixing their minds up?
    Most of the people even don't know when something is a audience/soundboard recording...
    Lets keep it easy for them...

Because it muddies the water: Person A downloads a broadcast of show x but files it as soundboard; a year later, Person B (already in posession of the broadcast) hears rumours about an existing sbd of that show, he contacts A and arranges a trade.
    Result: B traded for something he already had, A ruins his reputation and makes himself looking like an idiot.
  12. no one trades here though. everythings available for download. Ive given Remy a suggsetion of letting users rate the Boots. eg - 5 people rate a show as 10/10 and another 5 rate it as 5/10 then the bootlef will be listed as 7.5/10 regardless of soundboard or broadcast or audience.