1. hey... just wondering... the U2.com fan club CD is it basically the same as the DVD audio rip from the ZOO TV: live from sydney DVD or is it better??
  2. I wish I have it...

Don't know anything at all about it and I'm just wondering the same thing as you...
  3. It's a official released CD so i would expect no pauses between the tracks etc. Nothing special...
  4. More about 'ZOO2LIVE - U2 LIVE IN SYDNEY'

Commissioned and produced exclusively for U2.Com Subscribers, this two hour long double live CD comes in a specially gatefold sleeve, along with a fold-out colour poster recalling a unique moment in rock 'n' roll history at the Sydney Football Stadium in November of 1993. Extremely collectable, it's the only live album ever to be released from the legendary Zoo TV Tour.

Also including a bonus track from the Yankee Stadium in New York, these live tracks are not available for download and have never been made commercially available on CD.

'ZOO2LIVE' Disc 1

1. Show Opening
    2. Zoo Station
    3. The Fly
    4. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    5. Mysterious Ways
    6. One
    7. Unchained Melody
    8. Until The End Of The World
    9. New Year's Day
    10. Numb
    11. Angel Of Harlem
    12. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    13. Satellite Of Love

'ZOO2LIVE' Disc 2

1. Dirty Day
    2. Bullet The Blue Sky
    3. Running To Stand Still
    4. Where The Streets Have No Name
    5. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    6. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    7. Macphisto
    8. Lemon
    9. With Or Without You
    10. Love Is Blindness
    11. Can't Help Falling In Love

Bonus Track

Tryin' To Throw Your Arms around the World
    (live from the Zoo TV Special, Yankee Stadium, New York, 29th August 1992
  5. My DVD rip is better, I have it but it's nothing special.
  6. Originally posted by RemyMy DVD rip is better, I have it but it's nothing special.

yup i've the DVD rip aswell and i doubt the cd would be as good. One annoyance with the DVD special features : they edit 'you know something, your fucking beautiful' its just 'you know something, your ____beautiful'
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyOne annoyance with the DVD special features : they edit 'you know something, your fucking beautiful' its just 'you know something, your ____beautiful'
    Yeah. Many artists do that, in order to keep their CDs available to all the people (children included)... But it sucks anyway.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yeah. Many artists do that, in order to keep their CDs available to all the people (children included)... But it sucks anyway.

Yeah but a lyric like:
    A fucked up world it is too (Wake Up Dead Man)
    Is no problem then.

Except for Malaysia, which had a fuck-free edition of Pop.
  9. Originally posted by Remy[..]
    fuck-free edition

haha, this word is funny, but the exact word is censored
  10. Original stuff is original stuff and a dvd rip is only that a rip.... the fan club contains the cd art package, poster, etc...
  11. Originally posted by smorrisseyOriginal stuff is original stuff and a dvd rip is only that a rip.... the fan club contains the cd art package, poster, etc...

i have the special edition dbd for all of that stuff
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i have the special edition dbd for all of that stuff

What does it mean dbd?