1. This is a post to for all the Irish people in this forum. If you do not already own U2ByU2 it is on sale in Easons [here in Cork, and im assuming its the same nationwide - it usually is]for only 6.99 euros. Get your ass down there and pick yourself up a copy, cause they are going fast.
  2. Wow! I pay in Holland 40.00 Euro
  3. Originally posted by maartenu2Wow! I pay in Holland 40.00 Euro

Yeah, bastards..
  4. WOW i got it for 27.99 US =( although i was expecting 39.99 because thats what all the other books at Borders are when there that size etc. it was a pleasant surprise WOW 6.99 go buy it ASAP
  5. 49 in easons in U,K
  6. £4,99 IN EASONS IN UK

7. Here in Italy it costs 49 €...
  8. I got it for £2.99 in the Outlet in Banbridge .Bought 4 to give to mates .Can't figure out why its so cheap.Theres literally dozens of places selling them .Every gammy cheapo bookshop I've passed has cheap copies in the window
  9. Originally posted by redgavI got it for £2.99 in the Outlet in Banbridge .Bought 4 to give to mates .Can't figure out why its so cheap.Theres literally dozens of places selling them .Every gammy cheapo bookshop I've passed has cheap copies in the window

Wow...
    Strange, cause it's a quality book !
    I bought it for 45 Euro i think
  10. Originally posted by redgavI got it for £2.99 in the Outlet in Banbridge .Bought 4 to give to mates .Can't figure out why its so cheap.Theres literally dozens of places selling them .Every gammy cheapo bookshop I've passed has cheap copies in the window

Where do you live, redgav? In the wonderland???
  11. I don't how much did it cost because my parents bought me one.
    Read already.
    Any fan of U2 must have this book
  12. Originally posted by BenkyAny fan of U2 must have this book

It seems like they have understood this thing only in the UK. In the rest of the world this book still costs a lot...