1. Originally posted by germcevoyah I see now. I knew there was something up. Is the 2 cam-mix just as dark. Makes a lot of it unwatchable for me. How would you rate the LA Joshua Tree pro-shot. Downloading it now
    9/10.
    Pretty poor if we talk about audience sound, shouts, etc. Even applauses sound low. And that's something I appreciate a lot...

Anyway it's a must have, great show.
  2. I want the Paris JT show but I cant find it anywhere other than torrents and I dont want to use that
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyI want the Paris JT show but I cant find it anywhere other than torrents and I dont want to use that
    Well, Paris 87 is worst than LA,anyway it's worth downloading. if you find the chance, get it. You won't regret it.
    Paris has probably the best Electric Co ever...... Break on through, break on through, break on through to the other siiiiiiideeeeeee...
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, Paris 87 is worst than LA,anyway it's worth downloading. if you find the chance, get it. You won't regret it.
    Paris has probably the best Electric Co ever...... Break on through, break on through, break on through to the other siiiiiiideeeeeee...

Qualitywise it's worse- there's a distortion line during most of the songs. Performance is better in Paris imho. And it has these really cool lines Bono makes up after the teargas incident.
  5. Originally posted by yeahPerformance is better in Paris imho.
    Althought I don't like the beginning with C'mon Everybody... A Joshua concert should be opened by Streets!!
    Originally posted by yeah And it has these really cool lines Bono makes up after the teargas incident.
    It's moving... "Nobody does this at a U2 concert - nobody."

I'm gonna quote a review from this show, which relates the tear gas incident.
    Then during the show, some idiot let out some tear gas or something, and Bono stopped the show and said "Nobody does this at a U2 concert - nobody." The band took a bit of a break, with Bono scolding the vermin who did this, as it happened right next to me up close near center stage. My eyes watered and burned a bit, but then the air cleared and the band started up again, thankfully. We didn't really care and were very thankful they started again! Nobody was hurt, as it was a stupid prank by some idiots.
    This was one of the best concerts and experiences of my life, and I even experienced a little French tear gas to boot. Viva la U2 -
  6. he says 'nobody gets hurt at a U2 concert, I thought there was enough tears in this song'
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyhe says 'nobody gets hurt at a U2 concert, I thought there was enough tears in this song'
    I knew about "Nobody gets hurt in a u2 concert" but I didn't remeber the "enough tears" part... It's absolutely a brilliant comment.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I knew about "Nobody gets hurt in a u2 concert" but I didn't remeber the "enough tears" part... It's absolutely a brilliant comment.

yup he says it. I love 'C'mon Everybody' but it dnt work as an opener to a JT show
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyI love 'C'mon Everybody' but it dnt work as an opener to a JT show
    I also love it (specially on the Conspiracy Of Hope tour), but, as you said, it didn't work.
  10. the Edinburgh JT show is my favourite. he reallt goes for it and the Self Aid version is up there for one reason 'FUCK EM, ooh c'mon everybody'
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyThe Self Aid version is up there for one reason 'FUCK EM, ooh c'mon everybody'
    I like it very much... In fact it's my favourite version.

Back to the Sao Paulo theme, I've just downloaded part 10 and all I have to say is WOW!!
    I didn't remember almost anything from this concert, re-seeing it is fantastic!!
  12. this or JT - LA? trying to pick