1. Like I said, these are the only 3 songs I don't have by them, here they are:

Fire (Edit)
    Gloria (Edit)
    Two Hearts Beat As One (Long Version)

esam430@hotmail.com

help will be glady appreciated
  2. whay edits are these exactly?
  3. Originally posted by germcevoywhay edits are these exactly?
    Special versions for the broadcast on the radio, TV, for clubs, etc. "01 - City Of Blinding Lights (Radio Edit).mp3", for example.

By the way,i don't have those Edit's... Sorry!
  4. Well, feel very lucky of your situation, mate. Even if you won't get those 3 songs, at least you have all the others!
    I miss 3... hundred songs!!!
  5. Originally posted by sadb7788Well, feel very lucky of your situation, mate. Even if you won't get those 3 songs, at least you have all the others!
    I miss 3... hundred songs!!!
    Lol I finally didin't send you that mail... I'm a fucking liar!

When you have the time I will send you every U2 single with its B-Sides, let's see if you get a considerable amount of rare songs...
  6. I am creating a little compilation album, with ultra rare tracks (most of them), heres a little info on it:

1. Fire (Edit)
    2. Gloria (Edit)
    3. I Will Follow (Live From Hattem)
    4. Two Hearts Beat As One (Long Version)
    5. Wire (Celtic Dub)
    6. A Sort of Homecoming (Alternate Vocals)
    7. Love Comes Tumbling (Fasle Start)
    8. Love Comes Tumbling (Alternate Vocals)
    9. Desire (Hollywood Promo Remix)
    10. Can't Help Falling in Love (Mystery Train Dub)
    11. Until the End of the World (Soundtrack Version)
    12. Desire (Live ZooTV)
    13. Zooropa (Live ZooTV)
    14. Zooropa (Edit)
    15. Numb (The Perfecto Mix) (6:42)
    16. Your Blue Room (Radio Edit)
    17. Please (Song Hook)
    18. Please (UK Edit)
    19. If God Will Send His Angels (Research Hook)
    20. Mofo (Matthew Roberts Explicit Mix)
    21. Stuck in a Moment (Radio Edit)
    22. Walk On (The Hallellujah Mix)
    23. City of Blinding Lights (Phones P.D.A. In N.Y.C. Mix)
    24. City of Blinding Lights (Paradise Soul Vocal Mix)
    25. U2 On The Simpsons
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Lol I finally didin't send you that mail... I'm a fucking liar!

When you have the time I will send you every U2 single with its B-Sides, let's see if you get a considerable amount of rare songs...

Don't worry about anything, friend.
    You really don't have to send me the files of the rare songs, because my dream is to buy the original CDs of all the singles released. Maybe it will be impossible, but I want to try. If I give up, I'll know where to find my missing songs...

Thanks for the huge help!

8. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Don't worry about anything, friend.
    You really don't have to send me the files of the rare songs, because my dream is to buy the original CDs of all the singles released. Maybe it will be impossible, but I want to try. If I give up, I'll know where to find my missing songs...

Thanks for the huge help!

You will have difficulty because they're all out of print. Because there's a lot of early CD singles on eBay.

For me, I have 120 folders (don't if its the correct word) of singles, albums, promos and official stuff on my computer and 6 cd (maxi) singles: Where the Streets Have No Name, Even Better than the Real Thing, Please (US), Beautiful Day (white one), City of Blinding Lights and All Because of You.

But I just want to ask you a question pacmule (don't kidding you); Why you need all edits that U2 released on promos? Edits are useless because you have the whole thing on the albums that are less expensive. But that's my opinion.
  9. Originally posted by theedge123You will have difficulty because they're all out of print. Because there's a lot of early CD singles on eBay.

As I said, I just wanna try to get them all.

Am I crazy? No. Only mad about U2...
  10. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

You will have difficulty because they're all out of print. Because there's a lot of early CD singles on eBay.

For me, I have 120 folders (don't if its the correct word) of singles, albums, promos and official stuff on my computer and 6 cd (maxi) singles: Where the Streets Have No Name, Even Better than the Real Thing, Please (US), Beautiful Day (white one), City of Blinding Lights and All Because of You.

But I just want to ask you a question pacmule (don't kidding you); Why you need all edits that U2 released on promos? Edits are useless because you have the whole thing on the albums that are less expensive. But that's my opinion.

Some people are completists, they just want to collect everything the band ever officially released.
    Digital files are not a real collection for me, though. Unless you have them all in lossless format they'll sound worse than the original CD/Tape/Vinyl. And you don't have the original artwork, booklet,... But maybe I'm just too oldschool...
    You can get many OOP singles pretty cheap in used record shops. Another way is ebay and record fairs.
  11. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

As I said, I just wanna try to get them all.

Am I crazy? No. Only mad about U2...

I know, and I hope you'll get all your singles

There was a time when I wanted to have all the CD singles from 1981 to 1987 (well the first 5 CD singles were released in 1991 in Austria/Germany) because I loved the b-sides they did in this time. So I resume clearly, if you love the b-sides/live songs/remixes on the singles, I can understand that you want it and hope you'll get these. But if you buy it only for complete a collection, I think it's not cool for people who can't get the singles and want to hear those great bsides
  12. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Some people are completists, they just want to collect everything the band ever officially released.
    Digital files are not a real collection for me, though. Unless you have them all in lossless format they'll sound worse than the original CD/Tape/Vinyl. And you don't have the original artwork, booklet,...

Totally agree!!!

Originally posted by yeahBut maybe I'm just too oldschool...

I don't think that's an old mentality, at least that's not ancient! It's not the official mentality of the time (people rarely care about official materials - just download music illegally), but it's simply another way to live music. And this is MY own way.