1. They're all great, but does anyone have a least favorite album? October is mine. Hope to see your's soon.
  2. same October is quite achward idk y?? its a pretty bad album with a lot of fillers
  3. Originally posted by easports43
    They're all great, but does anyone have a least favorite album? October is mine. Hope to see your's soon.

October too

See you friend!!
  4. Originally posted by Genaro92U2same October is quite achward idk y?? its a pretty bad album with a lot of fillers

It just seems like they are dead. It doesn't have that emotion in the lyrics. There are some good songs on the album, but of all the albums it's the most inconsistent.
  5. October I think.

The only good songs on that album are:

-Tomorrow (still one of my favourites)
    -Gloria
    -October

The rest are all fillers
  6. Achtung Baby. Have you ever heard a more ridiculous record? This is U2 trying to be cool but falling on their faces. Larry's mercifully absent, Adam's doped up, the Edge is having identity issues and Bono thinks he's Kurt Cobain.

Thank god U2 fans don't have to suffer through another one of...oh that's right. Zooropa. The hang over to the party that U2 wasn't invited to. Glad THAT phase is over

7. Originally posted by rmann83Achtung Baby. Have you ever heard a more ridiculous record? This is U2 trying to be cool but falling on their faces. Larry's mercifully absent, Adam's doped up, the Edge is having identity issues and Bono thinks he's Kurt Cobain.

Thank god U2 fans don't have to suffer through another one of...oh that's right. Zooropa. The hang over to the party that U2 wasn't invited to. Glad THAT phase is over

Don't think many users will agree with you there But we all have an own opinion!
  8. Another vote for October from me; never listen to it anymore.
  9. The Unforgettable Fire. Can't believe they made an album with only one really good song (ASOH).
    They get a step back from rock, Larry's drumming becomes looser and they add this 'arty' touch.
    Or to quote Chris Blackwell: Eno "buries them under a layer of avant-garde nonsense".
    It's pretty noticeable that the lyrics were finished in a hurry...
  10. It's a close call between October and Pop. The best songs of October are Gloria and October, the best from Pop are Discotheque, Gone, Please and Staring at the Sun.

I vote for October..
  11. I vote for October, but I don't dislike it so much as the most of you. In that album I like Gloria, I Threw A Brick Through A Window, Tomorrow, October, Scarlet and Is That All?
    Globally it's not a great album at all, most of all in comparison with that great work that is Boy!

12. Originally posted by rmann83Achtung Baby. Have you ever heard a more ridiculous record? This is U2 trying to be cool but falling on their faces. Larry's mercifully absent, Adam's doped up, the Edge is having identity issues and Bono thinks he's Kurt Cobain.

That's like signing your own death penalty on a U2 Fan Forum...

I think everybody loves Achtung Baby. Even no-u2-fans like it (The Fly, One, So Cruel, Acrobat are hits to every sane ears!)...