1. My favourites:
    1.The Joshua Tree
    2.All That You Can't Leave Behind
    3.Rattle and Hum
    4.Achtung Baby
    5.The Unforgettable Fire
  2. Originally posted by rmann83To be serious for a sec...I've gotta say, yeah October is probably the least listened to album in my U2 catalogue too but what is so amazing about this band is that crap or not, the album is necessary. Every album is a step in progress, maybe not in expected directions, but moving somewhere nonetheless. If October didn't happen, War wouldn't have happened and if War didn't happen, Joshua Tree wouldn't and so on.

So its hard to say its my least favorite when I know that all my favorites depended on it in a way. Is any of this making sense?

As well, the title track, Octobor is GORGEOUS and is right up there in sonic soundscapes for me as Zooropa, Unforgettable Fire & Mothers of the Disappeared

I totally agree with you, man!
    As I said yesterday, I have no least favourite album of U2. I love tham all, everyone in a different way! I must say also that I wouldn't throw away any song of U2, just for the same reason.

Finally I can only say that I TOTALLY LOVE U2!

3. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

As I said yesterday, I have no least favourite album of U2. I love tham all, everyone in a different way! I must say also that I wouldn't throw away any song of U2, just for the same reason.

Amen to that
  4. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Agreed!
  5. Originally posted by BenkyAmen to that

Originally posted by easports43Agreed!

6. How does Bono sound anything like Nirvana/Cobain on AB?
    That critiscism made little to no sense.

Least favorite...

October or HTDAAB.
    Both have good songs but...

October feels very akward and get s way too proletyzing-like lyrically. It has very little personality musically (something I like about U2 albums), its/...sort of a religous...version of Boy.

HTDAAB's main crime is its lack of personality of any sort. It sounds way too much like generic modern alt-rock, the whole affair is just very flat.

And aside from Tomorrow, niether have any truly incredible songs. Which is what saves Rattle and Hum from ending up here as well.