1. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

they are human? no way! just joking. i always thought it was a mistake nice to know someone else thinks the same thing.

there are some sceptics here (mention no names) that may say otherwise but believe what you like to believe. I f you want to think its a mistake then its a mistake
  2. I'm thinking, Bono may have mentioned to the guys that he had something in mind. I don't think they necessarily rehearsed that section but it was definatly mentioned. Once started, it was all flow and chemistry. Absolutely brilliant!!
  3. Personally, I like some of the live versions having atleast one or two little mistakes. It helps bring the song down to earth and makes you feel like you're listening to musicians making music rather than just watching a performance.

And I read an interview once where Bono says that the bands spontaneity is most often not spontaneous at all. A lot of these on-the-spot moments come about because of rehearsing and practice. But not all of them.
  4. Originally posted by JcbasketI'm thinking, Bono may have mentioned to the guys that he had something in mind. I don't think they necessarily rehearsed that section but it was definatly mentioned. Once started, it was all flow and chemistry. Absolutely brilliant!!

Couldn't agree more
  5. where did you read the interview where Bono mentions that it is often not spontaneous?