1. let me see here. i do feel bad asking for things. i will let you know for sure here soon. i am trying to figure what i have and what i need. trying not to neglect certain songs while having enough space for 2 versions of some songs.i lwill let you know soon.
  2. keep me posted. and dont be afraid to ask for things. if i have something you need then i'll post it
  3. Hey Rick. Sorry I'm jumping in a bit late, I hope with 11 pages of posts here you have the help and suggestions you need. Just wanted to say good luck! Its very thoughtful what your doin and I hope it turns out really well, both with the CDs and with the situations
  4. Originally posted by rmann83Hey Rick. Sorry I'm jumping in a bit late, I hope with 11 pages of posts here you have the help and suggestions you need. Just wanted to say good luck! Its very thoughtful what your doin and I hope it turns out really well, both with the CDs and with the situations

thanx a lot. you arent jumping in late at all. any suggestions please feel free.
  5. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

thanx a lot. you arent jumping in late at all. any suggestions please feel free.

Well your CD's are coming along very nicely. I would suggest three songs that really helped me through a spot of depression on my own.

Stuck in a Moment (Acoustic) - great song with a great message, sounds a lot more intimate the acoustic version, especially the end with Edge singing.

Bad (Norwegian Wood snippet) - beautiful song, kind of a 'I don't have hope but I won't stop looking' feel to it

Kite (Melbourne - Vertigo Tour) - my favorite all time performance of my favorite song. It seems to have a message saying 'it's not about what you hold on to, it's about what you let go' which I think might be relevant.

I have all of em, and I'd be happy to send them to you though it would have to be tomorrow. Let me know!
  6. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Well your CD's are coming along very nicely. I would suggest three songs that really helped me through a spot of depression on my own.

Stuck in a Moment (Acoustic) - great song with a great message, sounds a lot more intimate the acoustic version, especially the end with Edge singing.

Bad (Norwegian Wood snippet) - beautiful song, kind of a 'I don't have hope but I won't stop looking' feel to it

Kite (Melbourne - Vertigo Tour) - my favorite all time performance of my favorite song. It seems to have a message saying 'it's not about what you hold on to, it's about what you let go' which I think might be relevant.

I have all of em, and I'd be happy to send them to you though it would have to be tomorrow. Let me know!

i am using kite from melbourne for sure. i would really like a stuckin a moment acoustic version. if you or someone else can get that for me it would be great.

t
  7. Does anyone have "In Gods Country " from rattle and hum? the version i have cuts into the middle of the song.
  8. sorry guys i found one from rattle and hum.
  9. I have to shave some time off some of the tracks due to long audience noise after songs. what should i use?
  10. Originally posted by RickJKDMANI have to shave some time off some of the tracks due to long audience noise after songs. what should i use?

For the reference of Rick and others, here's what I'd go for choices. Not a big list but good enough.

======================================================================================

Audio for Windows

Audacity (www.audacity.sourceforge.net)
    WavePad (http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/)

======================================================================================

Audio for Macintosh (these should be easy enough to find, not all free though)

* Ableton Live - music production
    * Amadeus - multitrack audio editor.
    * Audacity - Digital audio editor
    * Finale - A scorewriter program
    * RecordPad - Sound/Audio Recording Software by NCH Swift Sound

11. thank you very much.

Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

For the reference of Rick and others, here's what I'd go for choices. Not a big list but good enough.

Audio for Windows

Audacity (www.audacity.sourceforge.net)
    WavePad (http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/)

Audio for Macintosh (these should be easy enough to find, not all free though)

* Ableton Live - music production
    * Amadeus - multitrack audio editor.
    * Audacity - Digital audio editor
    * Finale - A scorewriter program
    * RecordPad - Sound/Audio Recording Software by NCH Swift Sound

12. How's the project coming Rick?