1. Today I got U2 18 Videos for €6.99 eur , Sydney DVD for €9.99 eur and Go Home for €9.99 eur

I don't know whats happening in this country this month but I can't for the life of me understand how much cheap official merchandise is floating about .Even the Singles Collection is going cheap

For any paddies on here -get into HMV fast
  2. bloody have it all already for fecks sake
  3. that's some great prices.... i wish they extended to all europe... i'm left of some dvds, like chicago and boston....
    but here they're selling everything from boy to wide awake in america albums for 7.95 euros each.... so it's not so bad...
  4. Yeah, here in Italy the oldest albums are sent at a lower price: Boy, October, War, Rattle And Hum, The Unforgettable Fire cost 10€ each one; Wide Awake In America costs 5€; The Joshua Tree, Zooropa, Pop, The Best Of 1980-1990, The Best Of 1990-2000, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb cost 15€ each one; Achtung Baby, All That You Can't Leave Behind cost 20€. Every single available costs 6€, while there is no special offer for any DVD.

Definitively you live in the wonderland, redgav!

5. Hmm a CD costs 20 euro here....
    Fucking expansive country !

Only the early albums (from Boy to The Unforgettable Fire i think) i could by for 5 because of a sale...

Long Live Ireland !
  6. Originally posted by sadb7788Yeah, here in Italy the oldest albums are sent at a lower price: Boy, October, War, Rattle And Hum, The Unforgettable Fire cost 10€ each one; Wide Awake In America costs 5€; The Joshua Tree, Zooropa, Pop, The Best Of 1980-1990, The Best Of 1990-2000, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb cost 15€ each one; Achtung Baby, All That You Can't Leave Behind cost 20€. Every single available costs 6€, while there is no special offer for any DVD.

Definitively you live in the wonderland, redgav!

but i've found HTDAAB cd+dvd only at 12€ and pop at 8€....where i live even the oldest cds costs a lot....joshua tree costs 22€!!!!
  7. Originally posted by redgavToday I got U2 18 Videos for €6.99 eur , Sydney DVD for €9.99 eur and Go Home for €9.99 eur

I don't know whats happening in this country this month but I can't for the life of me understand how much cheap official merchandise is floating about .Even the Singles Collection is going cheap

For any paddies on here -get into HMV fast

hi there,

What is the exact link for the 18 videos for U2 18 Videos for €6.99 eur?
    i want to order copy!

grtz,

G.

8. Originally posted by Marti[..]

but i've found HTDAAB cd+dvd only at 12€ and pop at 8€....where i live even the oldest cds costs a lot....joshua tree costs 22€!!!!

Are there copies of HTDAAB DC+DVD still available?????
    Wait for me! Tomorrow I will be in Genova, don't doubt! ...

9. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

there was a CD+DVD then a CD+DVD+Book. Which do you mean?
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

there was a CD+DVD then a CD+DVD+Book. Which do you mean?

Before your post I was meaning the CD+DVD. Now the CD+DVD+book, of course!
  11. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Before your post I was meaning the CD+DVD. Now the CD+DVD+book, of course!

the CD+DVD was a limited edition but the CD+DVD+Book was a limited limited edition and I haven't seen many in the big high street retailers or on amazon but I see them now and again in the small time record shops (though they are always rrp prices)
  12. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

i'm not joking, i've found out the edition of HTDAABcd+dvd at 12€, but the edition with the book costs still 32€

i've bought it into Ricordi Mediastore...maybe there's one in your city too !!