1. For some unknown reason, I never hated that song so much. It's like Flowerchild, a moody song..

So yes, I enjoy the bassline.

2. It's the only good thing in that tumor of a song.
  3. My furniture vibrates away now I am playing POP for the first time on my new set
    You gotta love Adam

Next one is indeed Zooropa, Adam was very prominent there as well
  4. Originally posted by Risto:My furniture vibrates away now I am playing POP for the first time on my new set
    You gotta love Adam

The bass in Do You Feel Loved
  5. My first real experience in finding Adam hiding brilliance within a song was in "City of Blinding Lights"...I was listening to the DVD rip of Vertigo//Chicago on my iPod with some excellent headphones, and his harmonizing basslines in the verses brought a big smile to my face.
  6. Originally posted by Risto:My furniture vibrates away now I am playing POP for the first time on my new set
    You gotta love Adam

Have fun with "Some Days"

7. Yes sir And please And all other songs lol I am rediscovering POP now, think this is numero uno again on my list. Especially because the low bassdrums and Adam
  8. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:My first real experience in finding Adam hiding brilliance within a song was in "City of Blinding Lights"...I was listening to the DVD rip of Vertigo//Chicago on my iPod with some excellent headphones, and his harmonizing basslines in the verses brought a big smile to my face.
    I love it in the HTDAAB album as well. Now I never sing along with the song, I just listen to the amazing bass line
  9. Oh, Adam's bass is everything

Hitlist for a Adam solo concert:
    Dirty Day
    Do You Feel Loved? (good call Juraj)
    Please
    New York
    Vertigo
    Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    Gone
    Until The End Of The World
    Streets
    City Of Blinding Lights