1. Just dowloaded the video and I have one major annoyance. What the hell is that click click click noise you can hear the whole way throught it. Its at its worse during Bad/Streets. I'm pretty sure that Bono's vocals are from an earpiece recording, its not his in-ear click timing thing is it? Its not just this video either, lots and lots of soundboards are like this to. Put Streets on from 1992-06-11 - Stockholm and there it is. I always thought it was Larry but it ain't. Sounds like a snare drum being tapped repeatedly
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy, its not his in-ear click timing thing is it?

It is. That's why I'm not a big fan of pure IEMs.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyJust dowloaded the video and I have one major annoyance. What the hell is that click click click noise you can hear the whole way throught it. Its at its worse during Bad/Streets. I'm pretty sure that Bono's vocals are from an earpiece recording, its not his in-ear click timing thing is it? Its not just this video either, lots and lots of soundboards are like this to. Put Streets on from 1992-06-11 - Stockholm and there it is. I always thought it was Larry but it ain't. Sounds like a snare drum being tapped repeatedly

Probably an earpiece recording. If I'm not mistaken a Vertigo IEM recording has the same thing clicking in each time to the beginning and ending. But through the entire video? It could also be a snare drum, in the distance.

EDIT: That recording is from Saitama by the way.
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Probably an earpiece recording. If I'm not mistaken a Vertigo IEM recording has the same thing clicking in each time to the beginning and ending. But through the entire video? It could also be a snare drum, in the distance.

EDIT: That recording is from Saitama by the way.

its def not a snare drum because I was watching Larry. Its not in 100% of the video but definatley there a lot. Makes it almost unwatchable. I went for the audience of the Saitama show. Mich better
  5. another one for you guys. Downloade the Zoomerang Adelaide show but I can't play it without the proper codec. I have divx player, latest media player, vls player, real and quicktime. Any clue as to what I need?
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

its def not a snare drum because I was watching Larry. Its not in 100% of the video but definatley there a lot. Makes it almost unwatchable. I went for the audience of the Saitama show. Mich better

It is Bono's clicking track. You don't hear it throughoutl the complete concert because the audio is a matrix of the IEM is mixed with Chrisedge's excellent audience recording and alternatively another audience recording.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyanother one for you guys. Downloade the Zoomerang Adelaide show but I can't play it without the proper codec. I have divx player, latest media player, vls player, real and quicktime. Any clue as to what I need?

Don't know what codec was used for that one.
    Usually VLC media player is the only thing you need. Plays everything.
  8. I wished it was ex audience throughout
  9. only getting the audio feck sake. want to see this one soo badly. The sound is awesome
  10. Tried vlc player?
  11. Originally posted by yeahTried vlc player?

yep. audio only
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyanother one for you guys. Downloade the Zoomerang Adelaide show but I can't play it without the proper codec. I have divx player, latest media player, vls player, real and quicktime. Any clue as to what I need?

Last two: PowerDVD or XVid

That's about it all I could think.