1. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

yeah...u2start is happiness...but now I can't get out of here hehe

I know what you mean!!!
  2. Sad
    School begins tommorow
  3. Not being of a school attending age (well past that one),good luck for the coming year to all our student brothers / sisters across Europe and beyond...........
  4. Originally posted by gmcNot being of a school attending age (well past that one),good luck for the coming year to all our student brothers / sisters across Europe and beyond...........
    Thanksssssss up there in Britain... But I still have one week of holidays... Until Thursday 13th!!!

Now I feel GREAT. I'm just listening to Zooropa.
  5. I'm just worrying about the weather here: it's cloudy and it rained a bit. I have a nice football match with my friends this evening and I don't want to skip it nor to play under the rain!
  6. Originally posted by sadb7788I'm just worrying about the weather here: it's cloudy and it rained a bit. I have a nice football match with my friends this evening and I don't want to skip it nor to play under the rain!
    Playing football under the rain is one of the best things I've done in my life. Trust me.
  7. Originally posted by gmcNot being of a school attending age (well past that one),good luck for the coming year to all our student brothers / sisters across Europe and beyond...........

Thanks..just came back from school, and yes, there was a teacher! And the sun shines..listened to Tryin To Throw Your Arms Around the World, Stay, Satellite of Love, Bad, Running to Stand Still and Streets in the train..all from Dublin '93!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Playing football under the rain is one of the best things I've done in my life. Trust me.

Yes, I understand you mate. I sometimes like playing football under the rain. But my mind is still into summer now, while the weather seems to be sick of summer, sun, hot and so on...

Less than 2 hours to the match. The sky is... grey...
  9. Originally posted by sadb7788I'm just worrying about the weather here: it's cloudy and it rained a bit. I have a nice football match with my friends this evening and I don't want to skip it nor to play under the rain!

Well, if i didnt want to play football in the rain i would never get to play football at all [im from ireland!]. Like A Song is right, playing football in the rain is a great feeling.
    But i guess you Italians are sunshine players anyway hehe.

I have pre-season training later tonight and i aint looking forward to it. so im feeling edgy and wondering just how much this summer has taken out of my fitness.

10. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

Well, if i didnt want to play football in the rain i would never get to play football at all [im from ireland!]. Like A Song is right, playing football in the rain is a great feeling.
    But i guess you Italians are sunshine players anyway hehe.

I have pre-season training later tonight and i aint looking forward to it. so im feeling edgy and wondering just how much this summer has taken out of my fitness.

OOOOK then! I will try to feel Irish so that I can forget the rain.

Have a good playing tonight, mate!