1. 32 degrees 90% humidity
  2. I'm so glad, the freaking heat wave will be over tomorrow.

regards from the north of germany
  3. I prefer 23 degrees, not hot, not cold
  4. 100% CHANCE OF U2, Prince, Michael Jackson, Elton John or Stevie Wonder playing on the stereo today. Possible chance of They Might Be Giants, Bon Jovi, Genesis, The Eagles, Aerosmith, Terence Trent D'Arby, John Mellencamp, or the awesome Daryl Hall & John Oates. Oh yeah, it will be muggy, around 90 degrees, with 60% or more humidity. Much better chance of Elton John than snow here in Florida.
  5. Originally posted by pleasegone:100% CHANCE OF U2, Prince, Michael Jackson, Elton John or Stevie Wonder playing on the stereo today. Possible chance of They Might Be Giants, Bon Jovi, Genesis, The Eagles, Aerosmith, Terence Trent D'Arby, John Mellencamp, or the awesome Daryl Hall & John Oates. Oh yeah, it will be muggy, around 90 degrees, with 60% or more humidity. Much better chance of Elton John than snow here in Florida.
    Do you had a bit too much of fun bringing juice?
  6. Autumn > Summer
  7. No juice in my cup, only iced tea. I did the conversion, and 90 degrees here is 32.2 Sell C Us over there though.
  8. You have to know, in the north of germany at this date, we should have around 64°F. That's why i'm just melting away.
  9. ^^ in the west of Germany, we have had 4°C this morning, chilly and foggy. Eep.
  10. The same in Prague... 3°C in the morning (real feel -1). It was right from summer to winter (about 10 ago was +25°C)