1. Hot clear blue sky above Greenwich Park earlier
  2. Worst case scenario happening here, enormous thunderstorms bring insane amounts of hard rain. This morning our horse stables were flooded completely within half an hour. Horses stand in water up to their knees. Next thunder wall rolling in. More flooding to be expected.
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:Worst case scenario happening here, enormous thunderstorms bring insane amounts of hard rain. This morning our horse stables were flooded completely within half an hour. Horses stand in water up to their knees. Next thunder wall rolling in. More flooding to be expected.
    O my...

Hope you and the horses will be alright... *fingers-crossed-emoji*

Heat is overrated...it's humidity that counts
  4. Hottest May since the started recording temperatures here in Swden in the 18th century. Today +25°C.
  5. 27°C

6. We worked all day, dammit, to get the water out of the horse stables. Digging in the dirt, carrying water buckets, sweeping water to the drains... putting new and clean straw in for the horses to spend the night dry.
    Just as we were finished around 5pm... the sky turned black, and I swear I never saw a water wave rise that fast. Half a meter, within mere minutes, rushing through the stables like a river gone wild. Nothing we could do to stop it. All stables under water again. I think I lost it then and there
    The hell. Stop the rain, please.
    /back to work again

ps : 22°C, just for the record
  7. Jeez... That is just horrible!

Wishing you nothing but strenght...and of course that the rain will stop
  8. Westlake Village, CA

TODAY
    JUN 1
    Sunny
    76°56°

9. summer