1. Originally posted by snitchhi everyone!!!!!!

i know i must be a fool to say i'm proud that i'm a boy-girl now, cause most of you are like veterans here!!! but i would only like to say that it's so great to talk to you all and share with you my passion about u2!!! i've made some incredible friends and i would like to thank you all to making me feel welcome here when i was just a newbie!!! even the ones i haven't spoken so much with!!! your opinions in this forum are also important to me!!

to you all and specially remy for having the idea of creating u2start: a big THANK YOU!!!!! you're the best!!!!!

byebye my friends!!!

p.s.- now i'm off to dinner with a big smile on my face!!! greetings to y'all!!!!!!

Hey Fellow Girl lol and Harry Potter Fan! (i love the books too.. 4 more days till the final release ahhh! hee)
    well first of all CONGRATULATIONS 100 post is awesome trust me your'll be flying through your posts now! Its always great to see you posting on boards and seeing your opinions! I hope you keep it up and good luck for all your exams!.. I still know how you feel being a newbie and i hope you don;t feel like that still your part of the big U2start family! Hope to talk to you more often!
    Take Care Chickie!
  2. congrats, I have been for while just really slow LOL but cool
  3. Hey i'm really sorry snitch, i definately didn't knew that

Oh well, then the original is twice the best
    I know a girl, a girl called party...Party euhm snitch (what's your name then actually ? )
  4. Hi snitch!
    Congratulation for your achievement, which is great because it's the first step to overtake here. Enjoy your time here more and more!
    And good luck with your exam! Also my sister has to give another exam in July (I'm not envious of you at all... ), so I hope you get good results too.

See you!
  5. Originally posted by snitch[..]

loool i'd wish!!!! but thanks anyway guys for the nice words!!!! i see i'm already known as an harry potter fan..... eheh thanks for remembering that djrlewis!!! hope there are a lot more hp fans here than just me and raj (rmann83)!!

big kiss to you all!!!

Yeh, I'm a fan too. Going to see the film tomorrow night and looking forward to the book on Saturday!

6. So many closet potter fans...
  7. Originally posted by rmann83So many closet potter fans...

Well it ARE some really good stories so...
  8. Well done Snitch.
    Your doing Portugal proud here my friend.

9. Originally posted by robbie07Well done Snitch.
    Your doing Portugal proud here my friend.

thank you so much my friend!!!! thanks to you all (jdoyle84;sadb7788; etc...)!!!! you're very kind....

Originally posted by rmann83So many closet potter fans...
    indeed my friend.... it's good to meet other hp fans!!! big sheer to you djrlewis!!!

Originally posted by tui[..]

Hey Fellow Girl lol and Harry Potter Fan! (i love the books too.. 4 more days till the final release ahhh! hee)
    well first of all CONGRATULATIONS 100 post is awesome trust me your'll be flying through your posts now! Its always great to see you posting on boards and seeing your opinions! I hope you keep it up and good luck for all your exams!.. I still know how you feel being a newbie and i hope you don;t feel like that still your part of the big U2start family! Hope to talk to you more often!
    Take Care Chickie!
    hi tui!!! so glad you're a potter fan too!!! i don't feel a newbie anymore, that's for sure!!!! you're all my family now.... take care too my fellow chickie!!! eheh

oh, and by the way.....belgianbono, the original is twice the best indeed!!! you know a girl, a girl called party, party sofia!!!! eheh

p.s.- i really needed this to sheer me up.... today's not a beautiful day for me....but you all did elevate my soul!!!

bye*