1. Hey I have my son at the age 2 knowing Who's who of U2. I am so proud and he jams to some songs as well.
    He really like Vertigo lol he just bobs his head away. Makes me so happy I hope he becomes U2 freak as well.
    WEll just wanted to share that.
  2. Originally posted by jdoyle84Hey I have my son at the age 2 knowing Who's who of U2. I am so proud and he jams to some songs as well.
    He really like Vertigo lol he just bobs his head away. Makes me so happy I hope he becomes U2 freak as well.

Pretty sure we'll have a new u2start member soon, then
    You're doing what a good father is supposed to do, teach the son the good things of life!
  3. That's so cool that he knows U2. He's certainly got the right idea early.
  4. Damn that's maybe the world's youngest fan Really lovely that he likes U2 as well! When I have children (long way to go for that, I'm 16 right now) I'l convert them into fans too We must work for a new generation U2-fans
  5. cool!!

good luck with everything!
  6. awesome! that's just good parenting!
  7. I would never teach politics or religion to my kids... But what about music? That's GREAT!!!!
  8. You should here say Bono it so darn cute kinda drawn out. Once I get my camera cord up running I will have to put it on youtube.
  9. Clever boy
  10. Originally posted by jdoyle84Hey I have my son at the age 2 knowing Who's who of U2. I am so proud and he jams to some songs as well.

Hi friend!!
    How are you?

I'm very happy for you!!Congratulations!!
    I have a 3 years old cousin and he loves U2 too!!He know Bono and loves the song Pride!!

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!
  11. Awesome! I sure wish I would have listened to U2 at that age!
  12. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi friend!!
    How are you?

I'm very happy for you!!Congratulations!!
    I have a 3 years old cousin and he loves U2 too!!He know Bono and loves the song Pride!!

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!

ahh kids arent they awsome.