1. Hello again

This was rebroadcasted by Radio2 last Friday in Holland and has the same awsome quality
    as "1981-02-12 - Den Haag FM"! :-)
    (Again the intro/outro bei 'Legendarisch Live' DJ Marc Stakenburg is included)

00. Intro by Radio DJ
    01. Out Of Control
    02. Twilight
    03. An Cat Dubh
    04. Into The Heart
    05. Two Hearts Beat As One
    06. New Year's Day
    07. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    08. Gloria
    09. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    10. I Will Follow
    11. Outtro by Radio DJ

Unfortunately this broadcast is not complete, 'Surrender' and '40' are missing, so I suggest
    to add this to the existing recording which is complete but doesn't reach this quality level.

But nevertheless you'll hear a 24 year old gig in *top* quality! :-)

So this is an absolutely must-have.

Download:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/43919905/U2_1983-07-03_-_Werchter__Radio_2_rebroadcast_.rar

cu
    hodel_05
  2. Wow hodel, superb as usual
  3. Nice work, thanks! Where are you actually from hodel? Did you record it yourself?
    I saw it in my e-mail yesterday, about the broadcast, I was hoping for a new recording, and here it is. Too bad 2 songs are missing. I added the link however to the bootleg!
  4. excellent upgrade
  5. Originally posted by RemyNice work, thanks! Where are you actually from hodel? Did you record it yourself?
    I saw it in my e-mail yesterday, about the broadcast, I was hoping for a new recording, and here it is. Too bad 2 songs are missing. I added the link however to the bootleg!

Hi Remy

No, I did not record that, because I live nearby Hamburg.
    Got that by a friend.

Years ago, our local Radio "NDR2" did some great live broadcasts, but
    that time seems to be over.

On the website:

http://www.radio2.nl/page/zf_07_homepage

are some very nice announcements!

Last summer this radiostation rebroadcasted the already mentioned
    U2 gig from 1981-02-12, Den Haag, Paard Van Troje:

http://rapidshare.com/files/11396417/1981-02-12_-_Den_Haag__FM_Rebroadcast_.rar

So I'm hoping very much, that they will continue this U2 Series next summer with some
    stuff from 1985 ...

cu
    hodel_05
  6. Yeah I know, Radio 2 does broadcast live shows every summer. U2 is often included. Hope they go on with that, thanks for the information and your great effort!
  7. bit lost here. Is the Den Haag show mentioned there another upgrade to whats already here or are you just mentioning that it was re-broadcasted?
  8. Originally posted by germcevoybit lost here. Is the Den Haag show mentioned there another upgrade to whats already here or are you just mentioning that it was re-broadcasted?

It's a previous upgrade, it's already on our bootleg pages.
  9. Yesterday I received the mail from U2Torrents, advertising me that this boot had been uploaded, but I didn't download it (I'm having some Hard Disk problems).

Now HODEL comes with his MP3 upload, and i say... THANK YOU!!!!
  10. I find radio broadcasts very interesting. Are there many broadcasts from throughout the years? Are they available as bootlegs? Can someone set up a list of dates? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thank You!!
  11. Originally posted by akulakI find radio broadcasts very interesting. Are there many broadcasts from throughout the years? Are they available as bootlegs? Can someone set up a list of dates? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thank You!!

Just looked quickly through my collection for broadcasts and besides I found:

1981-01-23 - Belfast [BBC Broadcast]
    1981-05-11 - Boulder (Rainbow Music Hall, Master Reel Source)
    1981-11-28 - Hollywood [FM]
    1982-12-06 - London [Westwood One]
    1986-06-15 - New York [FM]

And also:
    1997-08-28 - Leeds [Pump It Up George]
    2000-12-05 - Irving Plaza (NY) pre FM

Those are all must-have.

cu
    hodel_05
  12. Zooropa Dublin was also a broadcast. Popmart Sarajevo to