1. Hello everybody!!!
    My name is Marti, i am 16 and i write from italy, precisely Genoa...i apologize now for my English because i know that i will do a lot of mistakes writing in the forum maybe i'll learn something new!!

i absolutely love u2 because they are the only ones that can make me feel good and give me strong emotions every time i listen to them....I i've been following u2 for 2 years but unfortunately i have never seen them live

i hope i'll have fun here!!!

ciaoooooo
  2. Hi there, welcome Hope you enjoy it here, lot's of Italian folks here.
  3. Hello, Marti......

Welcome to our small community. Hope you like it here.
  4. Originally posted by MartiHello everybody!!!
    My name is Marti, i am 16 and i write from italy, precisely Genoa...i apologize now for my English because i know that i will do a lot of mistakes writing in the forum maybe i'll learn something new!!

i absolutely love u2 because they are the only ones that can make me feel good and give me strong emotions every time i listen to them....I i've been following u2 for 2 years but unfortunately i have never seen them live

ciaoooooo

Hi Marti
    How are you?

welcome to u2start!!!
    You will love here and the best thing is:you will make a lot of friends here!!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!!

See you friend!!
  5. Originally posted by MartiHello everybody!!!

ciaoooooo

Welcome! And your English isn't bad at all! Have fun!
  6. Hi Marti!

It's a great pleasure to have another friend here, especially if we are talking of an Italian friend!
    I see that we have something in common! I would have said practically the same words as yours about what U2 represent for me. That's great! And neither I have never attended a concert of U2...

Have a good time here! You will make a lot of new friends!

7. Originally posted by MartiHello everybody!!!

ciaoooooo

Welcome Marti! Hope you have a good time here!
  8. Benvenuto Marti!
    I hope you'll be able to improve your English by using this forum!

Giacomo
  9. Welcome to the U2start. This is your home away from home...

...which makes us roommates. Don't you owe me some money?
  10. hello and welcome to are little community

enjoy youself with us all
  11. Originally posted by MartiHello everybody!!!

ciaoooooo
    welcome welcome my friend!!!!
    you'll certainly have a lot of fun here....really great people....even better friends!!!
    i haven't seen U2 live either..... but we'll get the chance next time!!!!!

byebye!!!
  12. (Late) welcome Marti !!!
    And please don't excuse yourself for your English
    Have a good time here