1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Let's do a karaoke game then.

O.K. Start a thread for it!
  2. Originally posted by RemyFirst someone have to post an U2 album cover and then someone has to guess which album it's from!

Or.. a photo of an U2 band member and then you have to guess which band member it is. (to easy)

Or.. the name of a random U2 song and then someone has to guess the lyrics. (to easy)

Or.. the setlist of a random show and then someone has to guess from which tour or leg it is. (people will just check here)

Or.. the cover of a bootleg and then someone has to guess which bootleg it's from. (easy again)

Or.. a random picture of me and then you have to guess which shades do look better on me, the Fly shades or the Mirrorball Man shades. (Fly)

Just take your pick.

(replies in brackets)
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

(replies in brackets)

Ah, the band member photo thing isn't that easy! I'm going to start it!
  4. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Ah, the band member photo thing isn't that easy! I'm going to start it!

Cool! How do you post a picture?
  5. Let's play I spy. I spy with my eye something that is.....blue!
  6. Originally posted by rmann83Let's play I spy. I spy with my eye something that is.....blue!

My avatar?
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Cool! How do you post a picture?

Look the URL up from the photo and surround it with [ img ]URL HERE[ /img ] (without the spaces).
    Just look at my new topic
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

My avatar?

That can be a game too, posting someone's avatar and then you have to guess who's it from.
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

My avatar?

You win, case closed
  10. haha great ideas guys! I wanna play the bootleg one! i'd kick but !
  11. I'm looking for shades here
  12. we could do a post your picture thread...or a what are you listening to right now thread...or a make up a lie about the poster above.
    just some ideias.