1. Nice job LAS
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyNice job LAS
    You're absolutely welcome. BTW I added you to my MSN contacts, no problem? See ya!
    Originally posted by stefano1973Hola LikeASong, can you sent to me too? I have the original dvd and everything, but the mp3 version would be nice
    stefano_diotti@it.ibm.com

Gracias,Saludos.
    I'm doing the attachement right now. Wait 10 minutes and you'll have it!
  3. thats no problem LAS
  4. Sorry, Stefano, yesterday afternoon I had a problem with my PC and I couldn't send the mail. I've just attached the file and I'm goin to send the message. Check your inbox

If someone wants the song, say it NOW. You have 20 minutes, until 09:30 GTM+1.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongSorry, Stefano, yesterday afternoon I had a problem with my PC and I couldn't send the mail. I've just attached the file and I'm goin to send the message. Check your inbox

If someone wants the song, say it NOW. You have 20 minutes, until 09:30 GTM+1.

Hmmm, I am not receiving anything.....
  6. Originally posted by stefano1973Hmmm, I am not receiving anything.....
    I haven't sent it yet. I'm waiting for any other request. At 09:30 you'll have it.
  7. It's sent.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongIt's sent.

Got it, tks so much
  9. Originally posted by stefano1973Got it, tks so much
    Yoou're absolutely welcome! If you want something else, I still have the mail window opened...

EDIT. I'm in a "sharing" mood today, if someone wants any song (obviously I don't have rare items) please request it. I have no problem in sending them to you.