1. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Well as far as i know Bono hasn't got a son named Colin...
    But i really don't know how it was meant here Oh well it wasn't that important for the film
    Glad you also enjoyed it

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm assuming it's like other simpsons characters that are
    parodies of other celebrities.
  2. OMG the movie was SOOOO GOOOD!!!!!! :O

when 'Bono's son' came on screen all of my friends (went with 11 other people) they ALL LOOKED AT ME AND SAID 'GENARO!!!!' because they know that I'm a HUGE U2 fan so funny HAHA EVERYONE IN THE THEATRE WAS LOOKING AT ME it was funny im like 'YEA!!! U2 ROCK HHARD'
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2OMG the movie was SOOOO GOOOD!!!!!! :O

when 'Bono's son' came on screen all of my friends (went with 11 other people) they ALL LOOKED AT ME AND SAID 'GENARO!!!!' because they know that I'm a HUGE U2 fan so funny HAHA EVERYONE IN THE THEATRE WAS LOOKING AT ME it was funny im like 'YEA!!! U2 ROCK HHARD'

Awesome story! I'm hoping to go next week. Me and My dad are dying to see it!
  4. I Just got back from seeing it. It was hilarious. Especially the part with Colin, who's father is "Not Bono." It's definitely worth seeing.
  5. Originally posted by easports43I Just got back from seeing it. It was hilarious. Especially the part with Colin, who's father is "Not Bono." It's definitely worth seeing.

agree 100% glad u enjoyed it spider pig's one sexy pig
  6. Originally posted by easports43I Just got back from seeing it. It was hilarious. Especially the part with Colin, who's father is "Not Bono." It's definitely worth seeing.

Damn, i love your avatar !
  7. Originally posted by Genaro92U2[..]

agree 100% glad u enjoyed it spider pig's one sexy pig

haha! No you mean Harry Plopper!
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Damn, i love your avatar !

Really?
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Really?

I call it Mysteriously beautifu l
    I'm still looking for a new one
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

I call it Mysteriously beautifu l
    I'm still looking for a new one

I got this from echosphere. That's where I get most of mine.
  11. I just watched it - I really enjoyed it.