1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Thanks! You have a friend in me! This is so great. I've made so many friends over this past month! Thanks guys!

That's the ebst thing of u2start....it's even better than the real thing!
    and thanks a lot friend!
  2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

That's the ebst thing of u2start....it's even better than the real thing!
    and thanks a lot friend!

That's what friends are for!
  3. YAH!! Angel of Harlem! What can i say you got there so fast! Your racing up on those posts!! lol CONGRATULATIONS Keep up the posting is always good to talk to ya baller buddy lol.. Keep up the posts and like Aidan said you have a friend in me too.. Keep in touch and carry on posting
    YEA!
  4. Congratulations on the Angel of Harlem rating in three months. You've been awesome here - didn't take long.

Nate has proved that it is possible to post 500 posts in three months so good job. Check out your inbox as well, a little something is there - they should all work.
  5. Congratulations!!
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I've only been on here a month and I already have 508 posts! Is that fast?

Yes! I perfectly remember your first day here! You got over 100 posts in 10 hours or so!

CONGRATULATIONS friend! It's a pleasure to have people like you here, because you look like a happy and positive person! Keep on posting and enjoying your time here!

7. Congratulations But people, please stop with the shouting in the topic titles.
  8. Well done mate on joining the Angel Of Harlem club.
    EASoprts are the king of video games too.
    See you around.

9. Congrats, you've done it quickly!
  10. Originally posted by RemyCongratulations But people, please stop with the shouting in the topic titles.

Sorry about that. I was a little too excited!
  11. Hi, easports43 isn't your Avatar picture from the same Picture that's LikeASong has used
    in the Band member photo game topic???
    Do you know were the Pictures were taken?
  12. Originally posted by spoonerHi, easports43 isn't your Avatar picture from the same Picture that's LikeASong has used
    in the Band member photo game topic???
    Do you know were the Pictures were taken?

Yes it is. I don't remember which show it's from though. And by the way, everybody can call me Nate. It's a little more personal than easports43.