1. I have the video where U2 make their apparence at "The Simpsons" in English!!!

Is there anyone who wants it??

Ps.for the italian fans...i have the entire show in italian!!
  2. I've never seen that episode, so..........
  3. Originally posted by loftarasaI've never seen that episode, so..........

.......so???

if you want it give me your mail please
  4. I have this episode in english. If anyone wants it tell me to upload it.
    And i want Remy to tell me if i can post the link here or send it by email
  5. ..........so.......YEAH PLEASE

watermark260783[at]hotmail[dot]com

6. I have the episode aswell!

such a great one!

I remember by heart the whole potato man dialog!
  7. Originally posted by loftarasa..........so.......YEAH PLEASE

watermark260783[at]hotmail[dot]com

i've sent you a mail........danilo careea is my father.....i forgot to subscrive that i sent it....

8. Oh that is one of my favorite episodes ever. Everybody here should download it - its really funny.
    Also, is the episode you have ripped from tv or the dvd? I ask this because the tv version is edited. When u2 are playing their concert in Springfield, homer goes on stage with Bono. Then edge asks Larry does he want to go to Moes for a pint, and Adam asks can he go aswell and edge tells him no. Thats it for the tv version but on the dvd version when edge tells Adam no, Adam calls edge and Larry wankers!
    It happens again at the end of the show when they are on the plane and Bono hits Mr. burns with one of Adams spoons, and Mr. Burns calls the band wankers!
  9. Originally posted by robbie07Oh that is one of my favorite episodes ever. Everybody here should download it - its really funny.
    Also, is the episode you have ripped from tv or the dvd? I ask this because the tv version is edited. When u2 are playing their concert in Springfield, homer goes on stage with Bono. Then edge asks Larry does he want to go to Moes for a pint, and Adam asks can he go aswell and edge tells him no. Thats it for the tv version but on the dvd version when edge tells Adam no, Adam calls edge and Larry wankers!
    It happens again at the end of the show when they are on the plane and Bono hits Mr. burns with one of Adams spoons, and Mr. Burns calls the band wankers!

well then i have the dvd version!
  10. can you send me both versions to evan86@pipeline.com
  11. Originally posted by evmancan you send me both versions to evan86@pipeline.com

i've sent it ......its name is danilo carrea......ciao!!
  12. that would be flipping sweet

justinmdoyle@verizon.net

thanks a lot man