1. As it would be impossible to name just one, give a list of your favourite 3 pro-shot shows.

I'd have to go for :
    1) Buenos Aires 2006
    2) Dublin 1986
    3) New Jersey 1986
  2. 1) St. Goarshausen 1983
    2) Adelaide 1993
    3) Santiago de Chile 1998

But even 3 aren't enough as I could easily name 10 others that would fit into the list.
  3. wished my computer would let me watch Adelaide. Never solved that problem and I haven't got the Santiago show
  4. I may have some spare time next weekend to rip the Adelaide DVD with another codec for you...
    I don't promise anything, though.
  5. Originally posted by yeahI may have some spare time next weekend to rip the Adelaide DVD with another codec for you...
    I don't promise anything, though.

If you can then please do but don't be putting yourself out mate
  6. Originally posted by germcevoywished my computer would let me watch Adelaide. Never solved that problem and I haven't got the Santiago show

You should use vlc player. You can watch any video format with that program. No codecs needed.
  7. Originally posted by stardance[..]

You should use vlc player. You can watch any video format with that program. No codecs needed.

still don't work
  8. To answer the question:

1. Devore 1983
    2. Loreley 1983
    3. Werchter 1982

I really love their earlier concerts. I also like LA and Paris 1987.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

still don't work

I'm sorry then. I hope you'll find a way to solve that problem. It's possible that with other codecs it will work for you.
  10. I wished I could have all these shows as avi's or something. me and torrents don't mix
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyI wished I could have all these shows as avi's or something. me and torrents don't mix

same here i cant download them =_= the volume bullshit doesnt let me
  12. Wow wow wow... Dublin 86 and Adelaide 93? I didnt even know there was pro shots of these gigs out there. Anybody got any links to these shows, please dont tell me the only way to get them is via torrents, i hate them bloody things.