1. Originally posted by RemyIt really isn't difficult, it's as easy as posting. For example, when a broken video link is reported, you just go to the mentioned video and click "Delete this video". That's all! Or when a photo is submitted, you just check if it's okay and click "Add this photo".

I'll talk with some of you next weeks, thank you so much for volunteering! Really appreciated!

Hey man if you trust me for that, i'd really really like to join the crew !
    I'll hear you soon
  2. I've send you anDutch e-mail. My english is too bad
    Maybey I can help a little bit.
  3. If you still need somebody Remy .. i could help
    I'm french, speaking fluently german and english ...

4. Originally posted by spiral_staircaseIf you still need somebody Remy .. i could help
    I'm french, speaking fluently german and english ...

Somebody already is working on the French translation, a German translation is number one on my wishlist! Can you contact me on the given e-mail address if you're interested? Really appreciated!
  5. I'd love to help but my available time has been cut recently and I'm about to lose broadband for 5 months so I'll be lucky even to log on. But if there's anything, even small, I'd be willing. You run a great site here, one I'm proud to be part of.
  6. Originally posted by djrlewisI'd love to help but my available time has been cut recently and I'm about to lose broadband for 5 months so I'll be lucky even to log on. But if there's anything, even small, I'd be willing. You run a great site here, one I'm proud to be part of.

Thanks, appreciated!