1. Yep, good topic; I'll add my thanks here too.
  2. Btw i still think he's really The Edge
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBonoBtw i still think he's really The Edge

haha! Probably so! Notice he hasn't replied in the topic because he knows
    that we're on to him!
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

haha! Probably so! Notice he hasn't replied in the topic because he knows
    that we're on to him!

Voila, that's it
    But i'll keep my mouth now, i don't want our beloved Edge to leave now
    Once again, thanks a lot Asso aka Edge !
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Voila, that's it
    Once again, thanks a lot Asso ake Edge !

Thanks Edge! er...I mean...Asso!
  6. Thank you sincerely
  7. thanks alot asso!!!!!!!

you've done so so much for us here at U2start and we all appreciate all of your efforts.....

thank you!!!!!
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBonoBtw i still think he's really The Edge

Originally posted by easports43haha! Probably so! Notice he hasn't replied in the topic because he knows
    that we're on to him!

Originally posted by BelgianBonoVoila, that's it
    Once again, thanks a lot Asso aka Edge !

Yeah, indeed we did a great discover! I remember a topic in which we talked about the possibilities that some of the Guys were also on this site. We found one of them!

By the way, even if Asso isn't Edge he is greatly important for us and we couldn't go on without him!

THANK YOU!!!

9. Originally posted by sadb7788

Yeah, indeed we did a great discover! I remember a topic in which we talked about the possibilities that some of the Guys were also on this site. We found one of them!

Does anyone believe that someone around U2 crew (if not U2 themselves) knows this site?
    I think this is quite possible
  10. Originally posted by stefano1973[..]

Does anyone believe that someone around U2 crew (if not U2 themselves) knows this site?
    I think this is quite possible

Hi Stefano!
    Browse in this topic to know our opinions about this: http://www.u2start.com/topic/1291/
    Personally I do think sometimes some of the U2 themselves visit this site. Of course he's not among the topposters or anything, but he could be one of the less present in the forums (uhm-uhm... Asso... uhm ). Anyway I'm pretty sure that at least once Edge or another has visited this site.

11. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Hi Stefano!
    Browse in this topic to know our opinions about this: http://www.u2start.com/topic/1291/
    Personally I do think sometimes some of the U2 themselves visit this site. Of course he's not among the topposters or anything, but he could be one of the less present in the forums (uhm-uhm... Asso... uhm ). Anyway I'm pretty sure that at least once Edge or another has visited this site.

C'mon Edge, we found you, now you can tell us you're actually Asso
  12. Also a huge public THANK YOU from my side for Asso, you really cannot imagine how much appreciated your kindness is