1. We'll write a tutorial for uploading concerts in the near future for people like you, maybe today.
    I've deleted the Tibet concert but replaced it with 2 new ones
  2. I've replaced the download link for 1987-11-07 and included the encore in the new one
  3. 1985-04-22_Philadelphia

they are both part 1 in rapidshare, no part 2 ????
  4. Originally posted by mking19771985-04-22_Philadelphia

they are both part 1 in rapidshare, no part 2 ????

Part I and II are both working fine here, do you get an error message?
  5. Hello Remy,
    I'm not able to upload tha concert with megaupload, sendspace, rapidshare, etc.
    I ask you: if I upload the concert and then I write the single adress for every track, do you can upload my concert in the forum of concerts in this web?
    Thanks of all
  6. Originally posted by tofuazHello Remy,
    I'm not able to upload tha concert with megaupload, sendspace, rapidshare, etc.
    I ask you: if I upload the concert and then I write the single adress for every track, do you can upload my concert in the forum of concerts in this web?
    Thanks of all

No, not if you upload every single track seperated, you must upload the show in two parts, not more.
    Why can't you upload? I wrote a tutorial which you can find in this forum, It'll explain how to upload.
  7. Hello, hello!

On the 1997-06-18 Oakland concert, the first half is uploaded twice, so there's no part II. :-(

Can Asso re-upload part II? Thanks!
  8. Originally posted by corianderstemHello, hello!

On the 1997-06-18 Oakland concert, the first half is uploaded twice, so there's no part II. :-(

Can Asso re-upload part II? Thanks!

Is it linked to the same filename or are the contents of the ZIP files equal?
  9. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Is it linked to the same filename or are the contents of the ZIP files equal?

Both, I think. It seems like part 1 got uploaded twice, even though the bootleg description has a part I and part II. I downloaded both files just in case, and they are identical.