1. hi!
    i just submitted the 07/02/2005 Ernst Happel Stadion - Vienna, Austria show, and it showed up as London Hyde Park....i think they were in both places on that day??? morning for Hyde Park, and a late fly-in for the Vienna show?
    just to let you know!
    thanks!
  2. Hey there! The 2003-02-21 show that was just posted only downloads as a single track ("Night and Day") instead of the three tracks listed.
  3. Originally posted by corianderstemHey there! The 2003-02-21 show that was just posted only downloads as a single track ("Night and Day") instead of the three tracks listed.

Correct, the other ones weren't recorded and never broadcasted.
  4. Originally posted by jockyjabberhi!
    i just submitted the 07/02/2005 Ernst Happel Stadion - Vienna, Austria show, and it showed up as London Hyde Park....i think they were in both places on that day??? morning for Hyde Park, and a late fly-in for the Vienna show?
    just to let you know!
    thanks!

Yeah multiple shows on the same date are doing difficult sometimes, the setlist is correct though. Will fix the location
  5. I've tried a few times to download the 11/13/2006 Sydney show and megaupload keeps coming up saying that the link is invalid. Could someone reupload?
  6. Originally posted by onebloodonelifeI've tried a few times to download the 11/13/2006 Sydney show and megaupload keeps coming up saying that the link is invalid. Could someone reupload?

The bastards, they deleted my file. I really don't know why but will reupload it in the next few hours.
  7. Sydney III is up again, Brisbane good quality will be up in an hour.
  8. Originally posted by RemySydney III is up again, Brisbane good quality will be up in an hour.

Awesome! It's downloading now, thanks so much
  9. Originally posted by Remy
    However, 1983-03-01 is broken? Maybe you should try it again, downloads sometimes stop before the end.

Yes, is broken. I'm donwload 2 times. ( broken With Or Without You ).

Thanks Remy.
  10. Originally posted by leoarg[..]
    Yes, is broken. I'm donwload 2 times. ( broken With Or Without You ).

Thanks Remy.

I can't do anything about 1 broken song unfortunately.
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Correct, the other ones weren't recorded and never broadcasted.

Bummer! Thanks for clearing up my confusion.
  12. I just tried to download the Vertigo Brisbane show 11.07.06. It has a "unable" to link.