1. I was there!
  2. Drew,
    I don't think that there's quality material of these in circulation. The widespread DVD comes from U2torrents and is missing these and that's the only DVD-quality source I've seen so far.
    If you're not happy with the quality of youtubed stuff, you can always try to contact the uploader to get the uncompressed version.
  3. Might just do that. Thanks for the tip!
  4. Both sendace lnks are dead
  5. hi, how u doin
    this was an amazing show that i was luckily enough to be at unfortunetly though i cant seem to download these torrents, is there any other way i can download the video of this show
    thank you
  6. If the complete show could be posted i would be very thankfull.

I have the show from Nov 10 (Sydney 1) on DVD but im not real sure what i need to do to be able to share it. If anyone is interested in it and can help me out i will gladly post the links.
  7. Originally posted by acemanIf the complete show could be posted i would be very thankfull.

I have the show from Nov 10 (Sydney 1) on DVD but im not real sure what i need to do to be able to share it. If anyone is interested in it and can help me out i will gladly post the links.

are your files VOB. files or something similar because you can just download a converter to convert them all to avi for something
  8. I only have the show on DVD-R. As i was the guy who filmed it I still have the original miniDV tapes. So its no problem to upload them to my pc again. But it may be easier to rip the DVD to my hard drive otherwise i will have to re edit the footage again.
  9. Originally posted by acemanI only have the show on DVD-R. As i was the guy who filmed it I still have the original miniDV tapes. So its no problem to upload them to my pc again. But it may be easier to rip the DVD to my hard drive otherwise i will have to re edit the footage again.
    You should rip the DVD into MPEG, AVI or XVid, then you easily compress (WinRar) and upload it (Rapidshare).
    Write here if you need help in any step.
  10. You did a bloody fantastic job, let me put it that way. It's just those extra ones that are missing, that's all. If you do have these I'll appreciate it.