1. Hey guys, guess who's back I enjoyed my holidays very much It was truly great!!
    How are you doing all? Anything important happened in the last 2 weeks? I would like to know
  2. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyHey guys, guess who's back I enjoyed my holidays very much It was truly great!!
    How are you doing all? Anything important happened in the last 2 weeks? I would like to know

Welcome back, good to see you enjoyed your holidays. You have no idea what you've missed, it's been bloody exciting.

I got a new avatar...surely that rates as important.
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Welcome back, good to see you enjoyed your holidays. You have no idea what you've missed, it's been bloody exciting.

Hahaha..welcome back, Mirrorbalboy!
  4. Good to have you back Mirrorballboy, nice to hear you enjoyed your vacation
    And euhm well there was some rumour Bono dated Penelope Cruz but he hoped for too much
    And next to drew's new avatar i became The Fly
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Wow now that's is an awesome avatar surely I'm not the only one who's impressed
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBonoGood to have you back Mirrorballboy, nice to hear you enjoyed your vacation
    And euhm well there was some rumour Bono dated Penelope Cruz but he hoped for too much

Congrats mate!! Great to see you at that mark!
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBonoGood to have you back Mirrorballboy, nice to hear you enjoyed your vacation

That's even more exciting news....
  8. Welcome back
  9. yep welcome back to yourself indeed
  10. Welcome back MirrorballBoy!
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

That's even more exciting news....

No no !
    I don't think i've said it yet but i do like your avatar, especially Edge's picture
  12. Hi friend
    How are you??

Glad to see you back...I spent 2 days out of here too...
    How was your hallidays?

Greetings from Brazil!!

See you!!