1. Originally posted by Andrew_C[..]

i wish i could use that on my i phone 4, when u ask for a song does it work? the voice commands on the 4 are shit haha, i ask for U2 and it ends up calling someone in my contact list

Yes it works quite well You have to pronounce things pretty clear but when you do it's a lot of fun. Handsfree text-messaging works good if you practice a bit.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Yes it works quite well You have to pronounce things pretty clear but when you do it's a lot of fun. Handsfree text-messaging works good if you practice a bit.

I used Vlingo on Android, does a very similar job although it's not as integrated as Siri. Was great talking to it and getting it to send SMS, find info on the internet etc though I did feel like a bit of a knob talking to my phone. Best feature was when it read incoming text messages out aloud, great when working at home in the office.
  3. Siri
  4. I've still got my old iPhone 3Gs. Personally I don't see the point in upgrading yet as there is gonna be another new version next year!.
  5. Well that never changes
  6. Originally posted by ScottCroft:I've still got my old iPhone 3Gs. Personally I don't see the point in upgrading yet as there is gonna be another new version next year!.

And all of the hardcore gullible fans will upgrade...
  7. Originally posted by ScottCroftI've still got my old iPhone 3Gs. Personally I don't see the point in upgrading yet as there is gonna be another new version next year!.

+56410. Apple nerds will never learn.
    We already discussed this a few weeks ago over the Technology topic... From this post on: http://www.u2start.com/topic/2716/450534/
  8. Well, remember that it's the same with the hardcore fans on "your" side.

My old iPod touch is still great, just as the 2007 Mac Mini we have. That computer can still hold its own against most PCs.
  9. On which side? I'm a Nokia geek but I wouldn't/won't ever upgrade something that works fine just because there's a new, shinier version.
  10. Take the windows guys who immediately had to have Windows phones for example. Too big fans are everywhere.

My dad is an Apple geek, he reads the latest Apple news daily. He's just like you are with Nokia though.
  11. I've got Sony Ericsson Xperia X8, and this is just my second mobile phone I had Siemens CX 70 before that one

12. I've got a shitty old Walkman W660i, it's also my second phone.