1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

and its Apple so it will break

(typing on a mac) lol
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

and its Apple so it will break

Well, you crossed the agree-line, I don't agree anymore
    Apple makes really solid stuff, my iPod is great.
  3. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Well, you crossed the agree-line, I don't agree anymore
    Apple makes really solid stuff, my iPod is great.

AMEN! (apple loyalist here!)
  4. mine broke 3 times without mis-treatment. 2 hard drive failures and one screen failure
  5. Originally posted by germcevoymine broke 3 times without mis-treatment. 2 hard drive failures and one screen failure

What kind was it?
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

What kind was it?

was the 20GB photo ipod
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

was the 20GB photo ipod

Three times? Wow. Now I will say, my first-gen nano got scratched up very easily,
    and I couldn't figure out why. I later read that they were very scratch prone. But my
    new U2 iPod doesn't have a scratch on it, so I think that problem is fixed. Don't understand
    the screen cracking though.
  8. Im stuck trying to figure out whether to buy u2 video ipod or just hold off for the next completley new one
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyIm stuck trying to figure out whether to buy u2 video ipod or just hold off for the next completley new one

Buy it! Seriously. It's really worth it. I've had mine for about six weeks and it doesn't have a scratch on it, works perfectly,
    and holds a lot of my U2 collection, and a ton of other artists. Plus it looks great. And for the price, it's worth it. Plus I heard
    something about the U2 iPods being discontinued.
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Buy it! Seriously. It's really worth it. I've had mine for about six weeks and it doesn't have a scratch on it, works perfectly,
    and holds a lot of my U2 collection, and a ton of other artists. Plus it looks great. And for the price, it's worth it. Plus I heard
    something about the U2 iPods being discontinued.

I have mine for over 16 months now, not a scratch and still working great.
  11. lucky bastards
  12. Originally posted by germcevoylucky bastards

If you quoting Bono please put it in quotation marks.