1. I'm having a birthday party for my b-day and i am kind of in charge of the music :O and i dont know what U2 songs 2 put?? any suggestions? i know i have 2 make a cd of various artists so how many and which songs should i put???
  2. First of all, CONGRATS!

as for songs I think Vertigo / Fast Cars could be good..

and any hi-temp remixes I guess..

3. Mofo or Zooropa.
  4. Thanx im turning 15 on the 15th but the party's on the 12th and im not ready!! oh well its going 2 be a small affair at the park with food and drinks and POPMuzik -_- hmmm Vertigo and Fast Cars and Mofo and Zooropa?? i wonder what ppl will think im curious
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2Thanx im turning 15 on the 15th but the party's on the 12th and im not ready!! oh well its going 2 be a small affair at the park with food and drinks and POPMuzik -_- hmmm Vertigo and Fast Cars and Mofo and Zooropa?? i wonder what ppl will think im curious

First of all, Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one.

What about The Fly? Maybe even some live cuts. Lemon? Numb?
  6. I had my birthday the other day, i played the elevation tour. Worked fine
  7. wow cool great idea how bout Out of Control or Mysterious Ways?
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2wow cool great idea how bout Out of Control or Mysterious Ways?

Out of Control would be awesome!
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2wow cool great idea how bout Out of Control or Mysterious Ways?

I vote 4 Out of control........I mean it's your b'day, what song could be better!?!??!

I'd take into consideration Vertigo too
  10. Well if had to choose for you i would start the party with Out of Control [Live under The Brooklyn Bridge]. Then i would stick Vertigo in the middle somewhere, and the last song of the party would have to be Beautiful Day. That would be pretty cool.

11. Originally posted by robbie07Well if had to choose for you i would start the party with Out of Control [Live under The Brooklyn Bridge].

Fully agree, one of the best performances ever
  12. Originally posted by robbie07Well if had to choose for you i would start the party with Out of Control [Live under The Brooklyn Bridge]. Then i would stick Vertigo in the middle somewhere, and the last song of the party would have to be Beautiful Day. That would be pretty cool.

And how about "I Will Follow" (PopMart Tour version) ?

Other I'd suggest include

Desire
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Elevation (any mix)
    Even Better Than The Real Thing