1. You are correct about the rehearsal dates of August 1 - 6th, but a full concert was performed on Friday night, August 7th. Sunday, Bloody, Sunday, New Years Day and Pride were all played while it was daylight out. The lights were shut off and the full Zoo TV show began. Pride was played a second time, a cake was brought out for Edge and the crowd sang Happy Birthday. It was the most relaxed concert I have ever been to. Barely any security, $15 per ticket and a small venue.

2. still technically that gig wasn't on Edge's birthday. Must have been great to be the first to see George Bush perform 'We will rock you'
  3. Happy Birthday Edge!!!

Greetings from Brazil to all!!

See you!!
  4. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniHappy Birthday Edge!!!

Greetings from Brazil to all!!

See you!!

Hey friend! How are you? Hope you're doing OK!

Talk to you later.
  5. Originally posted by yeahstill technically that gig wasn't on Edge's birthday. Must have been great to be the first to see George Bush perform 'We will rock you'

The band was leaving the area on the Sat. the 8th, so they made a point of celebrating during the show. When the came out to play during the day, it suprised everybody. Three songs and then the full show began, George Bush and all. They tried Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses with the full band, stopped and then finished in acoustically. Later in the show, Bono, just said, "Let's do Pride again!" When Loves Comes to Town, Van Diemans Land, Desire (with out the funky guitar effects, closer to the Rattle and Hum version, etc... It was great. I have never seen the band looser. Probably because it was not an "official show."
  6. Congrats Edge!
  7. Happy B-Day The Edge.
    Dont drink too much champagne though, you got a new album to work on.
  8. Happy B-Day to one hell of a guitar-player !!!
  9. Happy Birthday Edge!!!
  10. happy b-day edge!! peace have a good one with ur friends and family close friends and loved ones and bandmates and the kids. oh and that guy, ???whats his name ?? uh that loud little irish man... uh oh yea and bono ...
  11. penblywdd hapus i david evans!!!!!!!!!!!!! . thanks for ur musical input. and get a bloody move on with the next album!
  12. Happy birthday!!

thank you for every solo and riff!!