1. 127 Hours

Really inspiring story
  2. ^ I have to admit that I nearly passed out/threw up during "the scene." The cinematography/editting/whatever-you-call-it was pretty intense.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY^ I have to admit that I nearly passed out/threw up during "the scene." The cinematography/editting/whatever-you-call-it was pretty intense.

True. It almost makes you feel what the guy was feeling during that moment
  4. Currently watching 'Pearl Harbour'
  5. Real Steel
  6. Cowboys & Aliens. Wierd but fun
  7. Just watched Perfect Sense, the most beautiful love story since Lost In Translation, IMO.
  8. Originally posted by ScottCroft:Watched "Moon" last night. Was a really weird movie about someone living on the moon alone for 3 years till he goes insane and finds clones of himself!!. I thought it was alright. Found a movie with so few actors boring and the environments were bland.
    When I realised how dull it was I was so far in that I wanted to see the end otherwise I would have turned it off.

That is a brilliant film! Did you know that it was directed by David Bowie's son?
  9. Pirates of the Caribbean- Curse of the Black Pearl
  10. Woody Allen film called "Manhattan Murder Mystery." It was really funny
  11. I just watched The Hunt for Red October for the N-th time, still as much as a masterpiece as the first time. 22nd anniversary of its release today, that's probably why they shown it on TV. What a great movie.
  12. Take Shelter

Great one!