1. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:
    [image]
    Not seen that particular one, but I know of the story and have seen other accounts of it down the years, fascinating stuff.

This is a full documentary about the event and has every key witness interviewed collectively for the first time. Some of whom had to move away because of the continued harassment they received in their hometown of Snowflake.

I correspond with Travis occasionally. After a chance meeting with him on a rainy day in Holmfirth here in the UK, I was subsequently invited to hear him talk of his experience to a small group of people. It really was fascinating what he spoke about

He wrote a personal message to me on the inside of his book (see image below).

2. Il y a peut-être une section où vous pouvez converser avec les gens dans votre langue maternelle sur ce site si vous regardez.
  3. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Not seen that particular one, but I know of the story and have seen other accounts of it down the years, fascinating stuff.
    I would certainly recommend this to you if you are already familiar with other television documentaries about the incident. This particular documentary collects everyone involved to interview and discuss the experience.
  4. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    I would certainly recommend this to you if you are already familiar with other television documentaries about the incident. This particular documentary collects everyone involved to interview and discuss the experience.
    I shall definitely look into checking that one out then, he and his story have always seemed quite credible to me. Love all that kinda stuff I have to say, its hard not to be fascinated by it all.

Another one I've always found highly credible is the Ariel School mass sighting by many schoolchildren in their playground in Zimbabwe in the mid 1990's - some fascinating stuff on Youtube about it if you've never seen it before - it's absolutely apparent that these little kids at the school, who were interviewed afterwards on video, saw a craft land in their playground with beings that emerged that tried to communicate with them. Gives me chills just typing that even.
  5. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Originally posted by ELIZIUM:
    [image]

This is a full documentary about the event and has every key witness interviewed collectively for the first time. Some of whom had to move away because of the continued harassment they received in their hometown of Snowflake.

I correspond with Travis occasionally. After a chance meeting with him on a rainy day in Holmfirth here in the UK, I was subsequently invited to hear him talk of his experience to a small group of people. It really was fascinating what he spoke about

He wrote a personal message to me on the inside of his book (see image below).
    [image]
    Wow, how very cool! I'm definitely very open-minded to this sort of stuff. There are a lot of frauds out there mind that's for sure, but its obvious there are also plenty of people with genuine stories to be heard and lots of deep dark rabbit holes to be explored.

A couple of my other favourite cases are Rendlesham Forest and the whole Bob Lazar thing. Find all that incredible yet at the same time highly credible. Bit of an oxymoron haha.
  6. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    I shall definitely look into checking that one out then, he and his story have always seemed quite credible to me. Love all that kinda stuff I have to say, its hard not to be fascinated by it all.

Another one I've always found highly credible is the Ariel School mass sighting by many schoolchildren in their playground in Zimbabwe in the mid 1990's - some fascinating stuff on Youtube about it if you've never seen it before - it's absolutely apparent that these little kids at the school, who were interviewed afterwards on video, saw a craft land in their playground with beings that emerged that tried to communicate with them. Gives me chills just typing that even.
    I agree. The evidence surrounding the event and what transpired is very strong. This made me take an interest along with the events in Rendelsham, Belgium, here in South Wales and of course the work of Dr John Mack (you do not get much higher an academic background than his).

Credible and intelligent thinking coupled with the fact high commanding officers have gone on record and faced jeopardising their career prospects too.

I am very much aware of the Ariel School report and this mirrors the report/sighting here in South Wales at the Broad Haven Primary. I have taught this age group for over 25 years in various academic capacities, and knew those children were speaking the truth. The moment I saw Dr John Mack speak with those children, and the way in which they responded, it was evident. A complicated subject that usually plays host to a lot of ridicule due to the wealth of charlatans and ill-informed publications out there. A plethora of rubbish in the majority.

However, in recent years there has emerged strong academic thinking and publication.
  7. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    I agree. The evidence surrounding the event and what transpired is very strong. This made me take an interest along with the events in Rendelsham, Belgium, here in South Wales and of course the work of Dr John Mack (you do not get much higher an academic background than his).

Credible and intelligent thinking coupled with the fact high commanding officers have gone on record and faced jeopardising their career prospects too.

I am very much aware of the Ariel School report and this mirrors the report/sighting here in South Wales at the Broad Haven Primary. I have taught this age group for over 25 years in various academic capacities, and knew those children were speaking the truth. The moment I saw Dr John Mack speak with those children, and the way in which they responded, it was evident. A complicated subject that usually plays host to a lot of ridicule due to the wealth of charlatans and ill-informed publications out there. A plethora of rubbish in the majority.

However, in recent years there has emerged strong academic thinking and publication.
    That's fascinating stuff, and in my heart of hearts I know that Ariel case to be 100% legit. We shall have to have a bit of a natter methinketh. Have just PM'd you Sir.