1. Well, as some of you might know my harddisk was elektrocuted last week, so I lost everything from the year 2007. As well as my media player, Foobar2000, I just finished skinning it and had a nice skin and everything and now I lost everything

Instead of recreating the old one I saw an amazing skin on the internet which I tweaked a bit to meet my preferences. The result:

What do you think of it? It's cool isn't it?

FYI: Foobar2000 is a very basic media player with countless plugins available, you can easily customize it to your own wishes with built in lyrics or tabs or anything you like. In my opinion it's the best media player there is, if you like a light media player it's suitable and if you want a media player with dozens of extra's and funny stuff it's also suitable for you. Check out this screenshot for one of the most amazing skins made by someone:
    http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/fb2k-fofr-version9-large.gif (you can download this one here: http://www.fooblog2000.com/category/config/config-fofr )
    Foobar2000 website: http://www.foobar2000.org
  2. looking nice indeed
  3. this is cool!!! i think i´ll try it!!!
  4. Cool!
  5. Sorry to hear about your hard drive, but Foobar looks awesome. Way better looking than iTunes or WMP11.
  6. Originally posted by drewhigginsSorry to hear about your hard drive, but Foobar looks awesome. Way better looking than iTunes or WMP11.

Absolutely, there are even skins which make Foobar look just like a copy of WMP11, but faster
  7. Remy, your setup looks good, where did you get it ?

8. Originally posted by u2wantRemy, your setup looks good, where did you get it ?

At the foobar forums, and then customized. Took me a day or two but it's still really awesome.
  9. Originally posted by Remy[..]

At the foobar forums, and then customized. Took me a day or two but it's still really awesome.

Been on that forum for 2 weeks, information overload

Looking for a lightweight skin like yours,
    Tried foo AVA and it bogged down my system 100%CPU.
    I will keep looking, has to be something I can do with it
  10. Hey, I used to use the foo_coverflow component. However, as it says on the download page, I had an ATI videocard (9250) and it always crashed. Maybe that was a problem, which would push your CPU to 100%. I like the simple set up of ColumnsUI - simple, basic and works beautifully on any system.

What I am looking for, is a Vista skin which uses transparency and other effects to an advantage.
  11. Originally posted by drewhigginsHey, I used to use the foo_coverflow component. However, as it says on the download page, I had an ATI videocard (9250) and it always crashed. Maybe that was a problem, which would push your CPU to 100%. I like the simple set up of ColumnsUI - simple, basic and works beautifully on any system.

What I am looking for, is a Vista skin which uses transparency and other effects to an advantage.

It exists, there's even a skin that totally transforms Foobar to the Windows Media Player 11 design, without making it a Windows product You should Google for the foobar2000 forums, there's a lot of stuff out there.

I use panelsUI
  12. sexy