1. Hi Guys, been lurking around this site for some time and thought id take the big leap and say hi. I must say this is a fantastic site. Im from a place called Accrington in the north of england, been a massive u2 fan since JT. Have about 500 bootlegs, seen them in concert 15 times, met the boys twice and collect everything and anything u2 related.

Hope to speak to you all v soon.
  2. Hi there, welcome Good choice to join our forums
  3. Hey mate. Theres no doubt that your a qualified fan. Seen them 15 times and met them twice. Jammy git. A big hello to you from over here in Belfast. Pop in and post on the forums every now and again. we need more regulars. Welcome again
  4. Welcome from Australia, hope you have lots of fun.
  5. Hey man, a big welcome! Hope you have a good time
  6. Welcome! I'm Nate. Wow fifteen times? And you've met them twice? That's awesome. Hope to see you
    around.
  7. Originally posted by dismantled29[...] been a massive u2 fan since JT. Have about 500 bootlegs, seen them in concert 15 times, met the boys twice and collect everything and anything u2 related.

Hope to speak to you all v soon.

YOU ARE THE FAN!!!

Sincerely welcome here!

8. Welcome to U2Start!!

Be prepared to lose yourself here! Nice to see another Brit!
  9. Man can you tell us what the guys said to you when you met them Freaking awesome that you met them TWICE
  10. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyMan can you tell us what the guys said to you when you met them Freaking awesome that you met them TWICE

YES! Please tell us what they said!
  11. hey guys, thanks for your kind words of welcome. It was a very interesting story when i met the boys and ill be sure to post all the details sometime soon.
  12. WOA you've met them twice!!!??? incredible!! welcome im Genaro from the states pleased 2 meet u hope u have fun here!! see u round the forums